Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples Hyken Mesh Chair - 50% off!

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2018 6:35 pm
Feb 24, 2018
615 posts
412 upvotes
I'm not a chair snob, but I'm also tall enough that my legs angle up if I sit at a low enough height. Circulation issues are rare for me, but they might be a problem for less stature endowed gentlemen (all due respect).
Mar 11, 2006
126 posts
1 upvote
9344496669577187 used, Thanks ottoyu34!
Apr 27, 2018
5 posts
Yeah Ive read in a few threads that the staples hyken chair isnt that good for tall people
Feb 20, 2014
12 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough
MoneyHypeMike wrote:
May 16th, 2018 7:54 pm
How long do we have to pick up an order at a store if we selected in-store pickup?
Couldn't find the info on their website...
A week I think
Dec 23, 2007
663 posts
78 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm sitting in this chair right now. Had it for about 2years. At first i didn't really like it since i was always used to manager type chairs, but after some time i got used to it. I still sometimes switch from my manager chair since i have both in the same room.

btw, im also 225lb and 6,'2". I find the headrest useless since its really made for shorter people. The fabric/web material and arm rest (which always seems to get worn out on my chairs) still looks brand new. very good quality

great chair for your back and at this price a no brainer.
Last edited by lak8 on May 16th, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan 29, 2018
91 posts
145 upvotes
lak8 wrote:
May 16th, 2018 8:46 pm
I'm sitting in this chair right now. Had it for about 2years. At first i didn't really like it since i was always used to manger type chairs, but after some time i got used to it. I still sometimes switch from my manger chair since i have both in the same room.

btw, im also 225lb and 6,'2". I find the headrest useless since its really made for shorter people. The fabric/web material and arm rest (which always seems to get worn out on my chairs) still looks brand new. very good quality

great chair for your back and at this price a no brainer.
Literally almost the same story for me. Headrest is useless if you're 6ft+ but over the last 2 years it's been the best chair I've ever had. Going to grab another one for the wife :) Thanks OP
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14890 posts
3426 upvotes
Any chairs on sale that are up to 400 lbs.? My bud is pretty heavy weight wise but needs a new chair and I need to come up with a birthday present...
Mar 24, 2011
147 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Any good chairs on sale that a 6 " 3 tall guy could benefit from? I am using a crappy IKEA chair for like 6 years..
Feb 24, 2018
615 posts
412 upvotes
Folks need to try this chair before falling for the 'perfect is the enemy of the good' misstep.

Returns are a thing.
Mar 1, 2011
95 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary
Bought this last year when on sale. Ended buying one for the wife as well. I use mine daily. Great deal at this price.
Dec 6, 2008
230 posts
45 upvotes
Do you know if I need to have staples assemble this chair to get the 10 year warranty. If yes, how much are the costs. The fine print in the manual states something like that:

" this Staples Brand Chair shall be free of defects in design,
assembly, material, or workmanship for 7 years from the original date
of purchase. In the event of a defect in the design, assembly, materials
or workmanship of this product within 7 years from the original date of
purchase, Staples will replace any such defective part. Parts included under
this warranty are non-moving metal components, chair frame, pneumatic
cylinder, upholstery and all other parts. To claim your replacement parts,
contact product support at 1-866-755-1321. Original receipt or proof of
purchase is required to obtain replacement parts. This warranty is based on
an 10 hour shift for the users weighing up to 250 lbs. (113 kgs)."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

hotbreadfred