• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 3:30 pm
Aug 10, 2013
35 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
helloo wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 6:33 pm
I tried it out in store and it's perfect for extremely short people lol (i'm 5ft haha)... the seat depth is right and the head rest is at right position too, but it's still not comfortable.
I felt the same way too!
When I tried other leather chair next to it in the store, I simply like the leather chair better.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1433 posts
198 upvotes
Maple
corcoran_chris wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 8:10 pm
Im 511 and have it set up perfect. Here are some tips.

Obviously do the headrest mod.

And yoi CAN adjust seat depth so it fits comfortably behind your knees, supporting your legs.

Remember the 3 bolts you used to install the back portion? Remove the two back screws and loosen the front bolt. Slide the entire back portion back untill it stops, the front bolt is in a slot and can move.

The back 2 bolts obviously wont be of use anymore but IMO they are not critical. Yoi can always buy overside washers to catch the lip of that front piexe2 if your worried.
For new page
Jun 17, 2007
71 posts
4 upvotes
I bought the chair without the mod and it's great. I'm 5'10". I looked at the mod and I have no idea what difference it makes. I find the "head" rest is more of a neck and suboccipitals rest.
Mar 1, 2011
47 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
I've been using the chair for over a day now, probably 8 hours and its a great fit for me being 5' 8". The mesh seems very firm and comfortable. The lumbar is fantastic after I adjusted the back of the chair an inch out. I didn't initially install the headrest but decided to see how well it works. I was quite surprised. Reclining the chair slightly, my head was well supported by the headrest. It may not be for everyone but for the money, its a great deal.
Jun 4, 2007
222 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Hank71 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 11:02 pm
I've been using the chair for over a day now, probably 8 hours and its a great fit for me being 5' 8". The mesh seems very firm and comfortable. The lumbar is fantastic after I adjusted the back of the chair an inch out. I didn't initially install the headrest but decided to see how well it works. I was quite surprised. Reclining the chair slightly, my head was well supported by the headrest. It may not be for everyone but for the money, its a great deal.
You can adjust the back of the chair?
Mar 1, 2011
47 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
Yes, you can adjust the back of the chair forward and backwards. Probably a couple of inches of play. You have to loosen/tighten 3 screws. Relatively easy.

For me, this adjustment it made a huge difference with the lumbar support/head rest.
Jan 26, 2011
234 posts
64 upvotes
Belleville
amazing chair with the headrest mod if your over 5' 6" or so. I recommend it to everyone
Sep 8, 2008
201 posts
26 upvotes
York
Guys, I need an item around 8-10 bucks for coupon use, any suggestions?
Sep 8, 2008
201 posts
26 upvotes
York
DaShaggy wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 1:40 pm
Guys, I need an item around 8-10 bucks for coupon use, any suggestions?
Bought Tassimo TDiscs
May 8, 2016
8 posts
2 upvotes
I have this chair and I don't love it. I always get the constant feeling that the seat is leaning slightly forward which gives me the sensation that I will fall off (never happens though). Anyone else have this issue?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1411 posts
652 upvotes
RawrLemon wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 11:46 am
I have this chair and I don't love it. I always get the constant feeling that the seat is leaning slightly forward which gives me the sensation that I will fall off (never happens though). Anyone else have this issue?
Have you tried tilting the chair back?
May 8, 2016
8 posts
2 upvotes
wildzero wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 10:25 am
Have you tried tilting the chair back?
It's not the back of the chair that pushes forward. It's the actual seat that I feel that has a slight tilt. Unless I am missing something I don't think you can adjust the tilt of the seat.