Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Jabra Move On-Ear Bluetooth Heaphones $49.99 (Possible PM with BB $44.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2019 8:42 pm
[OP]
Nov 11, 2003
45 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver

[Staples] Jabra Move On-Ear Bluetooth Heaphones $49.99 (Possible PM with BB $44.99)

Staples.ca is selling the Jabra Moves for $49.99, which is the lowest I've seen in a while:

https://www.staples.ca/en/Jabra-MOVE-Bl ... wn_1676192'

Apparently the affiliate linking messes up direct linking to the colours, once you select a colour (Black or Blue) the price will update to reflect the sale price.

Arguably the best "bang-for-your-buck" bluetooth headphones out there, it was Wirecutter's pick for several years before the Sony WH-900N came out, and it's still their budget pick: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best- ... eadphones/

EDIT: You may be able to PM with Best Buy on the blue ones, bringing it down to $44.99: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ja ... 58809.aspx
Last edited by Smoo on Apr 29th, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Feb 11, 2016
264 posts
171 upvotes
Yes. The Jabra Move is a very good BT headphone, but it doesn't isolate well. So it is more for indoor use rather than outside.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1086 posts
628 upvotes
Hongcouver
I don't even know much about headphones or Jabra, but damnnnnnnn, those look good.
CheapBuddy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2013 2:34 pm
thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Jul 4, 2012
311 posts
114 upvotes
Qc
frugalfruit wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 2:54 pm
Yes. The Jabra Move is a very good BT headphone, but it doesn't isolate well. So it is more for indoor use rather than outside.
I think it depends on your ears size. For me, I consider they cover my ears just the right fit so they don't let much noise in. Granted, the experience is miles from real ANC , but not so bad. And they sound pretty buch balanced, with just enough bass. A steal at this price!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
2400 posts
929 upvotes
Victoria
Keep in mind this is the older version which has been replaced by the Move Style Edition. Retailers are likely trying to clear out stock. The Wirecutter has updated their budget pick with the new version, as there are some improvements - namely a signicifiant increase to battery life.

Still a good price (lowest ever, if I'm not mistaken) for a solid set of wireless headphones.
Feb 11, 2016
264 posts
171 upvotes
cooper83 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 5:10 pm
Keep in mind this is the older version which has been replaced by the Move Style Edition. Retailers are likely trying to clear out stock. The Wirecutter has updated their budget pick with the new version, as there are some improvements - namely a signicifiant increase to battery life.

Still a good price (lowest ever, if I'm not mistaken) for a solid set of wireless headphones.
Take Wirecutter's recommendation with a huge grain of salt. Their recommendations don't seem to be objective, and is not based on any measured parameters. It is subjective opinions of the staff.
rtings.com is a better website for audio products.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1134 posts
674 upvotes
Nepean
I bought these in 2017 for 20$ through the London drugs deal. Time to bring out the time machine
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
2400 posts
929 upvotes
Victoria
Heythumb88 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 8:36 pm
I bought these in 2017 for 20$ through the London drugs deal. Time to bring out the time machine
Details? I don’t see anything in the forums about that deal.