[Staples] jump Tanoma Carry on lugguage for $39.98

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 8:01 pm
Mar 30, 2018
413 posts
259 upvotes
No tracking info but this is what i received today

Thank you for shopping with Staples.ca.

Due to higher than expected volume we were unable to complete your delivery before 5pm on 10/08/2019.

Your order will go out for delivery again on 10/09/2019.

If you haven’t received your order after 5pm, kindly call us at 1-800- 668-6888
Jun 18, 2008
569 posts
69 upvotes
Montreal
Would be willing to trade my black one for a gold or blue one! Montreal region
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
8769 posts
1843 upvotes
London
arrived, looks nice but is a bit small but will be keeping it.
Sep 2, 2018
75 posts
69 upvotes
I ordered a black and blue. Got an email on October 7th that they shipped. Email showed the entire order shipped. I received just the blue one today. Called to check what happened to the other one, they said that the black is OOS and we would be refunding you the money.I told them, that's when I ordered it was not out of stock. They offered me to place another order for the same carry on at full price and once that is delivered, call them back and they would refund me the difference. I am still undecided if I should keep this or return, not sure if its big enough for my requirements.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2007
1238 posts
97 upvotes
Mississauga
If anyone wants my blue one at cost ($45), send me a PM. Tags still on, located in Mississauga - Dundas/Mavis.

Regarding size, this is a "I travel often so I need something that won't get rejected" size. I am looking for "Largest I can get away with on domestic for my annual trip" size.
Jun 15, 2017
8 posts
20 upvotes
The size is olkay, it is the design that opens up the suitcase at its middle making it looks small. I am able to fill it up like 80% of my old westjet soft carry-on. The new issue is I am not able to fully pull out the handle once it is tightly packed. I do like it's lightweight, good protection and a buildin lock.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8091 posts
5919 upvotes
North York
Finally started packing it with a few items. Not too bad, I found.
My other hand-carry can indeed carry more due to soft shell being able to stretch and also the availability of extra pockets outside.
I like this one though mainly due to it being in sharp yellow color making it easy to distinguish if it ever gets mixed with other luggages.
Sep 9, 2019
333 posts
190 upvotes
Just an update. I got the gold one on the weekend this went on sale. Monday I received an email that they cancelled my order since OOS. However, online it was still in stock. I called and the first rep couldn't do anything and I asked to speak with her supervisor. She transferred me to another rep, who was finally able to honour my purchase. So I made a second order, but no more gold available she said, and called her back to receive the refund of the difference.

However, the rep who did this for me told me to call her back directly. And it was Monday when we talked, I made the second order, and tried to call her back. But she did not finally take my call until Thursday... Maybe they don't work every day of the week??