• Jan 6th, 2013 7:40 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2004
5255 posts
120 upvotes
Nepean
They really need to make this mouse in Gamer edition with on the fly sensitivity switching...and of course high build quality
heatware available upon request
May 8, 2007
565 posts
105 upvotes
I've had my M500 for a week now and it seems good, however today I restarted my Mac Mini computer and only the right button on the mouse worked. I rebooted again and it was OK, although I had to move it around a few seconds before the tracking was recognized. Later the tracking seemed to go a bit insensitive for a few seconds, then it recovered. Before today there were no significant issues.

If problems persist I'll take it back to Staples or contact Logitech support or their forum.

I have a couple of older MX300 optical mice that have been extremely reliable, hoping same for the M500.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2012
1187 posts
182 upvotes
Vancouver
I used the "hyper scrolling" function for a day. I ended up switching back to the traditional "clicky" scroll wheel.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
2973 posts
205 upvotes
Vancouver
I just got my second one and the quality control on this mouse is pretty pathetic. The rubber sides of the mouse have these ugly scratches/blemishes - and these are brand new. Pretty surprised Logitech would allow this to get through. The Logitech G400, on the other hand, was flawless and free of any scratches/blemishes.
Nov 5, 2012
23 posts
TORONTO
I have a logitech game mouse for 6 years and it still goes strong.
× < >