Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

STAPLES - Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 - $19.97 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2012 8:07 pm
Tags:
None
35 replies
Nov 8, 2007
205 posts
59 upvotes
Phenomenal webcam for low light situations (this is why you pay more for a webcam. NOT CLARITY, because your internet upload speed is likely your bottleneck already!!!).

Digitial face tracking works very well, low light performance is basically unmatched in my experience.

Incredible deal. Wish I didn't have an Orbit AF on my desk. Still tempted to replace it with this.

Someone let us know if every store is offering this!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
Nozz wrote: Phenomenal webcam for low light situations (this is why you pay more for a webcam. NOT CLARITY, because your internet upload speed is likely your bottleneck already!!!).

Digitial face tracking works very well, low light performance is basically unmatched in my experience.

Incredible deal. Wish I didn't have an Orbit AF on my desk. Still tempted to replace it with this.

Given how it is still $79.99 regular price on the website, I'd guess this deal is very location specific. I'd love to get this for $19.99 though.
Apr 10, 2010
233 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone confirm if GTA Staples have this deal?
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
What's the SKU?

EDIT: It's 899051
<<< Did you find my post helpful? Click the THANKS button.

BOYCOTT Lenovo products || Read about #LenovoGate! Tweet #LenovoSUCKS @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada, Post @ facebook.com/lenovo
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
Found one at my local Staples, and had the guy scan it but it's still regular price.
Derfel wrote: The St. James location in Winnipeg had probably 40 of these marked as $79.97 with a 75% discount.
Hey Derfel maybe you can grab an extra for me and Canada Post it :)

BOYCOTT Lenovo products || Read about #LenovoGate! Tweet #LenovoSUCKS @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada, Post @ facebook.com/lenovo
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1309 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
HeavyDutyKronos wrote: Found one at my local Staples, and had the guy scan it but it's still regular price.

Hey Derfel maybe you can grab an extra for me and Canada Post it :)
Tempting... but I have a feeling my "finder's fee" would make the deal cold!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2348 posts
258 upvotes
Nozz wrote: Phenomenal webcam for low light situations (this is why you pay more for a webcam. NOT CLARITY, because your internet upload speed is likely your bottleneck already!!!).

Definitely agree with you!! Great webcam.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Can't one just tell another Staples location that a different province has it for cheaper and do a PM? Or does the PM only apply to that same region?

Maybe if OP posts receipt, we can use that? :S
Blanka
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Can't one just tell another Staples location that a different province has it for cheaper and do a PM? Or does the PM only apply to that same region?

Maybe if OP posts receipt, we can use that? :S

I called and asked a store manager if she would do that and she said no. It's up to the individual store and if they wanted to put it at 75% clearance they would. I asked her how much she would discount it by and she said 0% lol. What a *****

Dec 6, 2008
503 posts
28 upvotes
Ontario
I wonder why that store has it on clearance. That many, too. You'd think people would still buy it at like $40.
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
Called another staples. They also said no way, said they never did 75% on webcams and that the most he'd maybe do is 10%. I'd call this a HIGHLY YMMV, in fact I don't think anyone outside of people in Winnipeg near this store are going to be getting this deal.

Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2749 posts
183 upvotes
Mississauga
This may have been an opened package or a customer return and
simply cleared out like any other "clearance" merchandise.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1309 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
auto-m8 wrote: This may have been an opened package or a customer return and

There were at least 40 of them.

The GTA stores had an earlier model of this webcam on clearance for $9.97 last week. That's what I went looking for, and saw this instead.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
HeavyDutyKronos wrote: I called and asked a store manager if she would do that and she said no. It's up to the individual store and if they wanted to put it at 75% clearance they would. I asked her how much she would discount it by and she said 0% lol. What a *****

Lol indeed.

Derfel wrote: There were at least 40 of them.

The GTA stores had an earlier model of this webcam on clearance for $9.97 last week. That's what I went looking for, and saw this instead.

Hmm worst case I'll just pick it up for this price but hopefully I find something cheaper. WM, Staples and Canada Computers I think have it at this price. The rest have it up more than that.
VerySlowpoke wrote: I wonder why that store has it on clearance. That many, too. You'd think people would still buy it at like $40.

+1 I wonder why.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3804 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver
auto-m8 wrote: This may have been an opened package or a customer return and
The amazing and frustrating thing is that staples clearance discounts can vary from store to store for exactly the same item, it can vary from 0-75% and can be applied to everything from seasonal items to actual computer equipment and accessories. Whenever you hear about staples clearance, you just gotta hit every store and see what's available stock and discount wise.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
3101 posts
3349 upvotes
they are being cleared out BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST ANYMORE

replaced by c920. the main difference is c920 has an encoding chip which lets you do HD video with a bad cpu. the video quality may actually be worse on c920.

obviously hot for $20 but it is probably just one store with too many.
May 15, 2008
119 posts
6 upvotes
this is the top logitech webcam that works with both win&mac. phenomenal buy at that price. even reg sale price is not a bad deal