Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Logitech Performance Mx Mouse 59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2016 11:42 am
27 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks, good price, but I don't use wireless mouse for a long time. Since the bluetooth signal can block WIFI signal a lot.
Apr 26, 2005
700 posts
301 upvotes
Richmond
Alekxqin wrote: Thanks, good price, but I don't use wireless mouse for a long time. Since the bluetooth signal can block WIFI signal a lot.
This is RF, not bluetooth

Logitech unify receivers are all using RF
Apr 24, 2011
557 posts
243 upvotes
Scarborough
Been using mine for quite some time, love it and would recommend.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2007
3799 posts
797 upvotes
ON
raid-5 wrote:
Alekxqin wrote: Thanks, good price, but I don't use wireless mouse for a long time. Since the bluetooth signal can block WIFI signal a lot.
This is RF, not bluetooth

Logitech unify receivers are all using RF
still on 2.4GHz, may block wifi if channels are full
rarely happened to me though.
Mar 3, 2015
347 posts
937 upvotes
Vancouver
The big thing about this mouse is the "darkfield" optical capabilities - these things work (and work well) on glass, in fact virtually any surface except a mirror.
Nov 29, 2015
166 posts
94 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I've had mine for over 2 years. Very happy with it. Haven't actually tried gaming with it, since I do that on the console. Logitech software is good and has the added advantage that you can use several peripheral Logitech devices with just one receiver, so you don't take up more than one USB slot.

The receiver is also very low profile, so I just leave it on my laptop, don't have to keep taking it off and putting it back on.

I would recommend. I think I bought it at this price on a BF deal or something like that.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10409 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
I own 4 of theses,, wore out the left click button, logitech warrent replaced it free.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
Lawrence0317 wrote: Too slow
This mouse is not a gaming mouse.

This mouse is for productivity/office use.

The battery lasts forever

It is very quick and easy to grab and release frequently when you swap from mouse clicking to typing, unlike with gaming where you only need your left hand for the keyboard.

The laser will work on any surface for people who use a laptop or for a conference room.

Anyhow, DPI does not really matter for that stuff.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
any suggestion for a similar mouse, but bluetooth? I want to free up a port on my laptop..
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2416 posts
363 upvotes
NB
I'm debating between this and the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless...
Feb 8, 2009
165 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
jwslam wrote:
alkizmo wrote:
Mine barely lasts a week...
This..... Battery (AA) last maybe a week. Have to keep the mouse plugged in every 4-5 days to recharge. I also find the position of the scroll wheeel to be too angled causing it to scroll when I want it to click. I dont have this problem with the MX master or the MX anywhere mouse.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1097 posts
1288 upvotes
alkizmo wrote:
This mouse is not a gaming mouse.

This mouse is for productivity/office use.

It is very quick and easy to grab and release frequently when you swap from mouse clicking to typing, unlike with gaming where you only need your left hand for the keyboard.

The laser will work on any surface for people who use a laptop or for a conference room.

Anyhow, DPI does not really matter for that stuff.
My battery doesn't even last 10 days. More like 5 days.
Also microswitch is crap and it will double click and glitch within a year or two
Sep 5, 2006
656 posts
479 upvotes
Calgary
Brobie wrote:
jwslam wrote:
alkizmo wrote:
Mine barely lasts a week...
This..... Battery (AA) last maybe a week. Have to keep the mouse plugged in every 4-5 days to recharge. I also find the position of the scroll wheeel to be too angled causing it to scroll when I want it to click. I dont have this problem with the MX master or the MX anywhere mouse.
When I first got this mouse it lasted about a month before needing to be recharged, and I was using at work so approximately 40 hours of use per week. After 3 years the battery only lasted about 2 weeks. Mine came with an Eneloop so I'd expect that swapping out the battery for a brand new Eneloop might bring the battery life up to several weeks. Another thing you could try is shutting off the mouse power using the switch on the bottom while the mouse is not in use.