Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] STAPLES - Logitech Z515 Wireless Speaker - $49.99 (50% off; regular $99.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2012 11:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa

[Staples] STAPLES - Logitech Z515 Wireless Speaker - $49.99 (50% off; regular $99.99)

Great reviews for this little wireless bluetooth enabled speaker. Offer Valid Until November 13, 2012! Available Online and In-Stores. While Quantities Last. And free shipping on orders of $50 or more, so try to find a .01 cent filler item and get the free shipping. :)

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_s ... iewFlyers#

The Z515 wireless, rechargeable speaker gives you rich, full stereo sound from your laptop, iPad or iPhone—no strings attached. And its 10-hour rechargeable battery and travel case make it easy to bring your music with you.
Portable design
Dual two-inch drivers and plenty of bass let you hear your music loud and clear—even from across the room
Wireless audio lets you place your speaker wherever you want—up to 50 feet away from your laptop, iPad or iPhone
Listen longer without surprises thanks to the 10-hour rechargeable battery and battery-life indicator light
Plug the included wireless adapter into a USB port, or easily pair your speaker with your iPad or iPhone to get started
A standard 3.5 mm stereo jack opens up your music possibilities to just about any portable music player or computer
Includes soft travel case
Dual 2” drivers
Frequency response: 122 Hz-20,000 Hz
Wireless connection: 2.4 GHz -50 feet (15 meters)
Cable length: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
2-year limited warranty
Included in the Box:
Speaker
USB wireless adapter (for laptop/desktop connections)
Power supply (6-foot cable)
Soft travel case
User documentation

CNET review: http://reviews.cnet.com/portable-speake ... 67289.html
39 replies
Jul 12, 2009
82 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks OP. Great find, but less than 5 minutes after your post its OOS at Staples? Damn.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
ashgarg wrote:
Oct 31st, 2012 11:20 am
Thanks OP. Great find, but less than 5 minutes after your post its OOS at Staples? Damn.
Still available in some stores. Call your local store and give them the item number, they'll be able to tell you if in stock or not. :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
kunamvahees wrote:
Oct 31st, 2012 11:27 am
It says out of stock.
Doesnt say out of stock for me. That said, call your local store. They may have some in stock. I called here in Ottawa and they have a few in stock. Good luck.
Jul 4, 2012
311 posts
114 upvotes
Qc
thanks OP. Ordered one and filled with this to get free shipping: link
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Yay! Let the hoarding begin! Hehe
Aug 18, 2009
264 posts
117 upvotes
Barrie
Picked one up, going to try it out and see if I like the quality. Thanked!
Dec 18, 2003
856 posts
222 upvotes
Tango013 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2012 6:09 pm
Picked one up, going to try it out and see if I like the quality. Thanked!
let us know.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
escalade wrote:
Oct 31st, 2012 6:46 pm
let us know.
Just tried mine out. Sound is good....I mean considering what these are. They get quite loud. Dont expect a ton of bass, but they are pretty good. Can pair with more than one device. Range is excellent. I can go anywhere in my 620ft condo and no interruptions, pauses, etc. Even tried putting it in the kitchen and my iPhone in my bedroom with the door closed....no connectivity issues whatsoever. Smooth streaming from anywhere. Clean and simple design. Nice that they provide the wireless dongle in case your laptop isnt Bluetooth ready. Power cord supplied. Apparently battery life is excellent too, but havent had it long enough to vouch for this. Downfalls.....no remote for volume control. Would I have paid $100.....probably not, but overall for $50 I am more than happy/impressed.
Aug 18, 2009
264 posts
117 upvotes
Barrie
I've been playing around with mine for a little bit now. Was really impressed with just how easy it was to get working, both with USB and Bluetooth. I was kind of surprised how the box and instructions say Ipad, Ipod all over but nothing about other devices. It synced with my Android phone really quickly with no issues. It seems pretty well built, the wireless adapter fits in to the back of the unit behind the stand and I was impressed with how solid and snug it fit. It's not just plastic clipping in to plastic its actually a really solid rubber so feels great quality. The unit itself is also solid but not heavy. With regards to sound quality I think Revblonde said it perfectly. It's good quality for what it is. I didn't expect home theatre quality but it's definitely good enough for everyday music. Wireless and bluetooth range also worked great, I walked from one side of my house (25ft) to the other with zero interruptions. One thing I read in the instructions that I'm impressed with is the battery indicator. It's not your typical "oh crap it just turned red I have 10 minutes left before it dies". It's green when between 50 and 100%, orange for 10-50% and solid red below 10%. Will definitely be keeping it, great deal thanks again Rev!
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1095 posts
366 upvotes
Revblonde wrote:
Oct 31st, 2012 7:02 pm
Downfalls.....no volume control or remote.
there's an up and down buttons for the volume on the back.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
1736 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
Friend of mine has these, sound quality is pretty tinny. But for price, pretty handy to have. gonna try a PM tomorrow thx op
Nintendo Switch vibes