Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

NEW STAPLES CODE FOR $25 off $75

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 11:20 am
14 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Good timing.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Nov 7, 2017
175 posts
492 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: Why do people get so bend out of shape over a repost? Am sure not everybody scans all 254 pages worth of deals daily!

And +1 for the OP effort.

Cheers, KH
so that it'll get merged into the other thread, so that the forum wont get flooded with the same deal 2,3... times
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: Why do people get so bend out of shape over a repost? Am sure not everybody scans all 254 pages worth of deals daily!
"Ah this was posted on page 9 you scum ....big negative for you!!!!" :facepalm:

Cheers, KH
Bent out of shape? All they said was repost and put a link.

Also, it's been on page 1 and never left.
Jun 13, 2019
229 posts
594 upvotes

Cheers, KH
It’s also very simple to just search before you post. If the posts are minutes apart that’s ok, but when it’s almost an hour apart it shows there was no effort to see if the deal was already posted.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
"This discount code does not qualify for this order right now"
Mar 24, 2018
13 posts
7 upvotes
Of course I just gave in and ordered something with the $20 code last night and as far as I can tell there's no way to cancel an order once placed online.

Any idea if they price adjust for coupons, or do I just have to order a second and return the first?
May 27, 2010
470 posts
187 upvotes
grantwall wrote: Of course I just gave in and ordered something with the $20 code last night and as far as I can tell there's no way to cancel an order once placed online.

Any idea if they price adjust for coupons, or do I just have to order a second and return the first?
Easiest way would be to call customer service and tell them. They may help you cancel the first order or credit you the $5 + tax onto that order. Otherwise, you could re-order and return the first one. Both take time.
Mar 24, 2018
13 posts
7 upvotes
baconcow wrote: Easiest way would be to call customer service and tell them. They may help you cancel the first order or credit you the $5 + tax onto that order. Otherwise, you could re-order and return the first one. Both take time.
Was told to call back after it delivers, and mention the ticket # they gave me and they'll process the $5 difference. Thanks :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
VizualMastermind wrote: It’s also very simple to just search before you post. If the posts are minutes apart that’s ok, but when it’s almost an hour apart it shows there was no effort to see if the deal was already posted.
No even need for search; Stoople coupons is a permanent thread...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks op.
Scored a fitbit versa 2 for under $174 taxes in.
Great price!