Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …

Staples Next Day delivery?

Aren't Staples orders supposed to be next day delivery? Used the $50 monitor coupon last Thursday night and my order summary says: expected delivery 03/04/2014
The monitor's page had no expected delivery date listed: http://www.staples.ca/en/ASUS-VS238H-P- ... CA_1_20001
Did a web-chat and was told: "Yes the item is in stock but it is an extended delivery item and can take up to 10 business days for delivery."
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
their next day delivery is jus a marketing ploy Ive had things in stock show up 2-3 days later when I asked CSR they advised that next day delivery wasnt guaranteed yet they love to rub it in our faces via their website or when denying a PM lol.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal
I've only ordered once from Staples and I received it next business day. In fact, I had two different delivery guys come in the same day to delivery two different items from the same order.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Just got this email from them:

[QUOTE]Good Morning,
This is to advise you we have contacted the vendor and they have confirmed an ETA (estimated time of arrival) of April 16th 2014. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.[/QUOTE]

What the hell Stooples?
Banned
Feb 9, 2011
1393 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton
April 16th date is definitely quite ridiculous.

In my experiences with Staples, they've honestly shipped to me in a day. Two at max I believe.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2004
1120 posts
39 upvotes
Some items are shipped directly from the company's warehouse. I bought a monitor on Thursday (it arrived today) - and it shipped from Ingram Micro in Vancouver directly to my apartment.

Maybe some of the vendors are faster than others?