Shopping Discussion

Staples ONLINE - Can you check out with PayPal?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2009 8:01 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2009
1316 posts
889 upvotes

Staples ONLINE - Can you check out with PayPal?

I'm thinking about ordering something on the Staples website, but have never done it before.
For certain reasons, I won't be able to use my CC right now, and I have a coupon that I want to use that expires within a week.

I can pay with PayPal, but do they accept that form of payment?

If anyone who has purchased something from them online, please let me know! :)
I would try myself, but don't want to apply the coupon (or rather can't) and find out that I won't be able to check out.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
184 upvotes
Surrey
danyo wrote:
Apr 29th, 2009 9:42 pm
I'm thinking about ordering something on the Staples website, but have never done it before.
For certain reasons, I won't be able to use my CC right now, and I have a coupon that I want to use that expires within a week.

I can pay with PayPal, but do they accept that form of payment?

If anyone who has purchased something from them online, please let me know! :)
I would try myself, but don't want to apply the coupon (or rather can't) and find out that I won't be able to check out.
Highly unlikely. I would suggest you look through the site's HELP or FAQ section, or even phone Staples.ca to find out for sure. :!:
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18501 posts
930 upvotes
Calmuser wrote:
Apr 29th, 2009 11:01 pm
not directly, but if you get the paypal debit/mastercard you can use PP that way.
You can only get the paypal debit card with US paypal accounts now.

OP - Why not buy a Vanilla visa card and use that?
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2626 posts
182 upvotes
Nations Capital
brunes wrote:
Apr 29th, 2009 11:25 pm
You can only get the paypal debit card with US paypal accounts now.
NOPE, I have one and use it all the time.

its a credit card but acts like a debt card since it will only work if you have a balance in your PP account.
My Full DVD Collection is For Sale - PM me what you want!
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
× < >