Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples $25 off code working on new items

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 6:04 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2242 posts
4463 upvotes
Received my Ring Fit Adventure today, after no emails from Staples besides the order confirmation. Order Status on the website still shows "Processing".
On vacation
Dec 29, 2009
45 posts
9 upvotes
Same here -- just like before, Ring Fit Adventure arrived before any shipment notification.
Oct 15, 2012
442 posts
461 upvotes
Sudbury
ladyjaye75 wrote: Regarding the email issue:

My boyfriend ordered it too as a guest and didn't get a confirmation email, even though my credit card was billed. He called customer support and they sent him the email as they talked on the phone.

A few days earlier, I also used a $25 discount code on Link's Awakening (under my account, not as a guest), and though I received the order confirmation email in a normal delay, I actually got the order shipment email three hours after I received my game (and since it shipped from Toronto to Montreal, it meant that there were several hours' delay between the item leaving the warehouse and it being delivered by UPS.
Can I be your boyfriend too?; I promise not to ding your credit card too hard :)
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1834 posts
2708 upvotes
Other Side of Tracks
geogolem wrote: question regarding price matching and coupon.

I ordered something that was 90$ and used the 25 off coupon. that brings it down to 65$.

A competitor has the item for $80.

Can I get them to price match to 80 but still get the 25 off.. or is the fact tht 90 with 25 off is less than 80 mean the price match is invalid? At grocery stores, I know price matching happens first, then coupons. but i dont know about staples.
was it that google hub thing?

nah they wont do it
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2668 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
l1197493 wrote: was it that google hub thing?

nah they wont do it
no, mario kart 8 deluxe.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)