• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2019 1:58 am
Sep 24, 2008
462 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
siwo wrote:
May 1st, 2019 4:35 pm
Ugh! I want to vent. Today is May 1st and my order was placed on March 23rd. I still have not got my order! AirPods 2 with wireless case. C'mon Staples, why? How does it take this long and yet still not deliver? What I am pissed off is that their website still says for Pre-orders shipping 7-10 business days since March 22nd! My order suggests that I was supposed to get it on April 8th. I have 7 more days before it passes the full one month mark of when I should have gotten it. Really getting upset with how this order is NOT completed.

Argh!
I’m in a similar situation - been waiting for 3 weeks! My order is still in processing status. Called Staples today and they said they have no eta on stock. Ridiculous!
Sep 3, 2003
327 posts
15 upvotes
rfdnutz wrote:
May 8th, 2019 8:16 pm
I’m in a similar situation - been waiting for 3 weeks! My order is still in processing status. Called Staples today and they said they have no eta on stock. Ridiculous!
This is the email I got:

This concerns your order for the following item: ITEM 2941106, Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case PRESALE Unfortunately, due to manufacturer shortages affecting all Canadian retailers, this item is currently not available until at least early June. We will advise you of any change to this timeframe as soon as we obtain further information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 800-668-6888. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sep 24, 2008
462 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
hawk99 wrote:
May 13th, 2019 4:37 pm
This is the email I got:

This concerns your order for the following item: ITEM 2941106, Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case PRESALE Unfortunately, due to manufacturer shortages affecting all Canadian retailers, this item is currently not available until at least early June. We will advise you of any change to this timeframe as soon as we obtain further information. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 800-668-6888. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I got the same email. Staples sucks.
Apr 6, 2002
603 posts
126 upvotes
YVR
Not sure if anyone stick for this long.

I simply forgot about it... but just got an email today that the Airpods with Wireless charging case have shipped. :D
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish...