Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Staples Big Chair Event Up to 50% off or 100$ off on Office chairs at Staples

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 9:07 pm
[OP]
Apr 12, 2017
52 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto

[Staples] Staples Big Chair Event Up to 50% off or 100$ off on Office chairs at Staples

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you guys know as I did not check the flyers today and I wish someone posted about this deal. I went to Staple's today just to make some copies and literally saw their office chairs being 50%. Literally just got myself this Hyken Mesh-Back Chair for 142$ [retails for 284+tax]. That chair is now SOLD OUT where I've been. Got the the second last one. I hope this help people who are shopping for office chairs as I have been sitting on a freaking folding chair for many months and boy my ass hurted...... ....... .... lol
Images
  • 20170519_223832[1071].jpg
Last edited by ElPatroncitoPues on May 19th, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahorra plata o plomo.
17 replies
Feb 27, 2017
14 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP, been thinking of getting a decent chair for ages, hopefully I'll find one tomorrow
Feb 23, 2005
686 posts
80 upvotes
eventually I ordered this chair with 15$ coupon.
Last edited by eyesonme on May 20th, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finally I bought my revo at 305$. Plus acer timelineX 3820T for 570$ and H340 for 230$. My home is full of Acer products, low price, medium quality but better life.
[OP]
Apr 12, 2017
52 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
krazykh wrote:
May 19th, 2017 11:27 pm
Thanks OP, been thinking of getting a decent chair for ages, hopefully I'll find one tomorrow
You're very welcome. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy it straight at the store. Instead, get the 10$ coupon off and use the ebates to get more money off the deal. I would go into the store to try their demo and see which one fits the most. I just did an impulse buy, thought they'd be all gone which happened to be the case for the chair I wanted.

Cheers!
Ahorra plata o plomo.
[OP]
Apr 12, 2017
52 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
dollarsign wrote:
May 20th, 2017 12:24 am
Still waiting for this beast to be 50% off: http://www.staples.ca/en/La-Z-Boy-Big-T ... CA_1_20001

It is absolutely the most comfortable chair they sell. Unfortunately, like all their chairs, it's fake leather and I'm not willing to drop $400 on something that will peel away in 2 years.
Yeah, I tried this chair when I was at the store. It was really comfortable, although I just couldn't justify spending that much for a chair...
Ahorra plata o plomo.
Jan 2, 2017
176 posts
96 upvotes
ElPatroncitoPues wrote:
May 20th, 2017 12:34 am
Yeah, I tried this chair when I was at the store. It was really comfortable, although I just couldn't justify spending that much for a chair...
Spend your money where you spend your time. If you spend more than a few hours in a chair every day it's worth to invest some money in a chair that won't make you hurt or screw up your posture.
[OP]
Apr 12, 2017
52 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
patroniton wrote:
May 20th, 2017 1:01 am
Spend your money where you spend your time. If you spend more than a few hours in a chair every day it's worth to invest some money in a chair that won't make you hurt or screw up your posture.
Completely agree.
Ahorra plata o plomo.
Oct 17, 2015
349 posts
72 upvotes
Mississauga
patroniton wrote:
May 20th, 2017 1:01 am
I spend around 4 hours each day can you recommend me a chair, the hymen I don't find too comfortable
Sep 23, 2013
33 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
SartajA735 wrote:
May 20th, 2017 8:48 am
I spend around 4 hours each day can you recommend me a chair, the hymen I don't find too comfortable
Try a water based lubricant Face With Tears Of Joy
Feb 27, 2017
14 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg
ElPatroncitoPues wrote:
May 20th, 2017 12:31 am
You're very welcome. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy it straight at the store. Instead, get the 10$ coupon off and use the ebates to get more money off the deal. I would go into the store to try their demo and see which one fits the most. I just did an impulse buy, thought they'd be all gone which happened to be the case for the chair I wanted.

Cheers!
oopsee...I jumped the gun and already bought the Serta Hensley Big & Tall chair today (and telling myself I did right as Staples website is down or something for a while now)....Not a lot of choices when it comes to heavy dudes like myself, especially nothing cheap. Had been eyeing this and another La-Z-Boy chair at staples. $100 off was too good to pass up.
[OP]
Apr 12, 2017
52 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
krazykh wrote:
May 21st, 2017 1:53 am
oopsee...I jumped the gun and already bought the Serta Hensley Big & Tall chair today (and telling myself I did right as Staples website is down or something for a while now)....Not a lot of choices when it comes to heavy dudes like myself, especially nothing cheap. Had been eyeing this and another La-Z-Boy chair at staples. $100 off was too good to pass up.
I know how it feels like trust me. I'm glad I was sort of a help. Cheers!
Ahorra plata o plomo.