Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples Clearance Asus G11CD-FH71 PC Core i7-6700 GTX 1060 6GB ~$750

Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1567 posts
1534 upvotes
FrostyWinnipeg wrote: Most clearance are open box/display at Staples i'd say.
I'd second that, but at least they normally price them accordingly. Desktops being display items doesn't bother me very much, they don't really have anything that would wear significantly in that situation. Laptops have screens and keyboards for the tire kickers to wear out.
Feb 20, 2018
150 posts
181 upvotes
Calgary
RIP this deal. Called every store in town and some said they "had" it and others didn't. Some of the people that work at staples have rough customer service
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1227 posts
1414 upvotes
Flunk wrote: I'd second that, but at least they normally price them accordingly. Desktops being display items doesn't bother me very much, they don't really have anything that would wear significantly in that situation. Laptops have screens and keyboards for the tire kickers to wear out.
Laptops are not that bad too. Found a i7-6700 Asus 17" laptop for $500, some scratches on the lid, otherwise, perfect condition. Nowadays, computers are more about obsolete than wearing out.