Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples Multiuse Paper, 8.5"x11" 500 Sheets - BOGO Free - $7.69

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2020 8:32 pm
Feb 12, 2017
156 posts
202 upvotes
Lostwords wrote: you have to go through the checkout process.

Click on checkout, Sign in with your account or guest account. You'll be in the page where they will have a spot for "promotional code"
thanks, found it.
it was hidden in SUMMARY. ( have to expand summary to see coupon adding field....)

May 16, 2015
276 posts
239 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
althegreat wrote: thanks, found it.
it was hidden in SUMMARY. ( have to expand summary to see coupon adding field....)

Does not work for me I keep on getting "Only one discount code is allowed per order". What am I doing wrong?
Dec 25, 2006
371 posts
62 upvotes
Waterloo
The field gets hidden somewhere in mobile browsers. Ordered from laptop and it shows during checkout.
Jul 13, 2018
364 posts
593 upvotes
Ontario
Is this offer available in-store, or only with click-and-collect?
Banned
Jan 20, 2017
584 posts
148 upvotes
IS paper quality better than the hammers mill available for 10 bucks at Walmart for two?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2242 posts
4463 upvotes
jammykam wrote: Is this offer available in-store, or only with click-and-collect?
Yes, available in store too. It's on the front page of their latest retail flyer.
On vacation
Dec 27, 2017
318 posts
278 upvotes
I tried using the coupon online yesterday, but for some reason it didn't work. I ended up buying at a Staples store. Nice deal on a decent quality paper.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
althegreat wrote: help
can not add coupon.

donot see any "add/edit coupon" button......any where.( nothing at the bottom of page except "chechout" & "submit")
coupon can be enter while checkout, it's in the "shipping" section
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
looking for a good $12 filter for free ship, any thoughts?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
sunny6359 wrote: damn, i already bought (6) yesterday. could have gotten additional 20% off.
RSQUAREDK wrote: Does not work for me I keep on getting "Only one discount code is allowed per order". What am I doing wrong?

It doesn't stack.
No politics in sigs - mods
Nov 30, 2012
560 posts
737 upvotes
Burnaby
Lostwords wrote: Unable to stack the offer - "Only one discount code is allowed per order"
My apologies - it doesn't work. I screwed up.
Nov 13, 2013
357 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
Did an in-store pickup for 4 (2 paid, 2 free) and they gave me a case with 5 in it. Sweet deal, thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
DrDoomsday wrote: Is that typical for Costco?
Price ranges from 30 to 38.

But that box is heavy AF.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2006
1035 posts
256 upvotes
Waterloo
Lostwords wrote: you have to go through the checkout process.

Click on checkout, Sign in with your account or guest account. You'll be in the page where they will have a spot for "promotional code"
don't see where is the "promotional code" input is? I am at payment step and saw order summary, and enter coupon code (only allow one coupon)
Jun 6, 2016
67 posts
47 upvotes
+1 for OP but ??? Am I the only one who just steals this stuff from work? 🤭
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2242 posts
4463 upvotes
LowBallin wrote: +1 for OP but ??? Am I the only one who just steals this stuff from work? 🤭
I do too!! :)

...but I'm self-employed, so..... :(
On vacation
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
A word of caution...

Those who are used to using paper of brightness level 97 and higher should know there is a visibly noticeable difference in brightness between this brand, which claims to have a brightness level of 96, and other brands with brightness even just one level higher (97). I found this very unusual since I have compared other brands with brightness levels of 96 and 97 and did not notice such large differences. I suspect that the Staples brand included other impurities in the paper which are not properly reflected by the brightness rating.

Those who do not care about the brightness level can ignore this message... :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)