Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Staples/TheSource/WM/BB/Costco] HP Inkjet wireless 3-in-One Instant-Ink Eligible Printers from $40

Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
canucks4life wrote: Any idea if the CD is required it literally crashes windows explorer as soon as I insert...Win10 did install drivers already.
Nah, no CD is required, and if you really need the HP toolbox software (which isn't a requirement) you can download it from their website.
Sep 7, 2012
35 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
aasoror wrote: Staples just PM'ed BB on the 383xx
Staples: Officejet 3830 $40.
This looks great. Do you know if you must have a color cartridge in order to print in black? My previous HPs wouldn't let me print in black if my color cartridges were empty and it was really annoying.

Thanks
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
invinci wrote: Better to go with this for $10 more?
https://www.staples.ca/en/HP-OfficeJet- ... CA_1_20001
Depends on how much you value ADF/Duplex printing, I would say yes.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1944 posts
1505 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
Hmm first instant ink shipment didn't go smoothly a Canada Post shipping label was created June 25 but no progress after that...HP support was helpful though shipping express via FedEx.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6025 upvotes
canucks4life wrote: Hmm first instant ink shipment didn't go smoothly a Canada Post shipping label was created June 25 but no progress after that...HP support was helpful though shipping express via FedEx.
It takes 10 business days. You will get that original shipment. HP really should have told you to be patient. Well you'll have extra set on hand.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1944 posts
1505 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
eelw11 wrote: It takes 10 business days. You will get that original shipment. HP really should have told you to be patient. Well you'll have extra set on hand.
Well it shouldn't take a week for Canada Post to receive the item nothing happened since shipping label was created June 25.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6025 upvotes
I didn't get any updates until it reached the sorting facility and then update when it was out for delivery the next morning

Apr. 24 2:31 pm
Delivered to your community mailbox, parcel locker or apt./condo mailbox
Richmond Hill, ON

9:20 am
Item out for delivery
Richmond Hill, ON
Additional information

5:51 am
Item processed
Richmond Hill, ON
Additional information
The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.

Apr. 23 6:27 pm
Item processed
Mississauga, ON

Apr. 16
Electronic information submitted by shipper
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1944 posts
1505 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
Quick question just received my first instant ink refill cartridges...is it 100% required to mail back the old used ones cause I noticed the included return mailer postage is only good in US?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
canucks4life wrote: Quick question just received my first instant ink refill cartridges...is it 100% required to mail back the old used ones cause I noticed the included return mailer postage is only good in US?
nope...just dispose as e-waste. i.e. drop off in the bins at Staples.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1944 posts
1505 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
I've been having intermittent issues with my printer Officejet 3833 not turning on nothing on LCD screen...have to unplug/replug power cable several times before it starts working.

I bought the printer 6/11/2019 but HP support site shows different info for warranty...did BestBuy send me a refurb?
Images
  • HP.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6025 upvotes
canucks4life wrote: I've been having intermittent issues with my printer Officejet 3833 not turning on nothing on LCD screen...have to unplug/replug power cable several times before it starts working.

I bought the printer 6/11/2019 but HP support site shows different info for warranty...did BestBuy send me a refurb?
That date they have in their records probably the manufactured date. They don't know when you purchased the printer. Use that dispute warranty claim and you can send in your receipt to update correct warranty period.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
canucks4life wrote: I've been having intermittent issues with my printer Officejet 3833 not turning on nothing on LCD screen...have to unplug/replug power cable several times before it starts working.

I posted a couple of times way back in this thread about the issues with my parents 3833. Fortunately, they don't even print 5 pages a month so they just live with it and tolerate it's issues.
Jul 3, 2019
325 posts
332 upvotes
Richmond Hill
So every printer is Eligible for the 15 pages a month except the envy and pro printers?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Infiverse wrote: So every printer is Eligible for the 15 pages a month except the envy and pro printers?
Envy "Photo" (regular envy is eligible) and Office Jet "Pro".
Jul 3, 2019
325 posts
332 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Darn it missed the deal a couple months back in April when staples was having a promo for the officejet 8710/8720. Apparently those were the pro series but was still eligible for the free 15 pages a month instant ink program as long as you called?
Im guessing its really YMMV...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)