Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Today only - Serta® Novo Ergonomic Manager Mesh Chair, Black (46033)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2016 9:58 am
Dec 8, 2010
23 posts
14 upvotes
Got the chair.

Apparently it only have two positions for tilt? One flat (which felt leaning forward) and one tilt (which felt leaning backward)
On the manual, it says "Pull the level to the up position to lock the chair angle while the desired position is reached." So it sounds like it should have multiple tilt lock positions?

Anyone else bough the chair and don't have this issue?
Sep 2, 2009
146 posts
80 upvotes
London
My order went through, but I just got an email saying they're out of stock and my order was cancelled.

I was excited for the chair, I'd been in the market for one for a while and this seemed like the best deal.
Dec 8, 2010
23 posts
14 upvotes
yeswps wrote: Got the chair.

Apparently it only have two positions for tilt? One flat (which felt leaning forward) and one tilt (which felt leaning backward)
On the manual, it says "Pull the level to the up position to lock the chair angle while the desired position is reached." So it sounds like it should have multiple tilt lock positions?

Anyone else bough the chair and don't have this issue?
I've called True innovation support number in the manual twice. First they said it only have tilt or not tilt. In the 2nd call, when I pointed in their manual that I cannot get to the desired position, they said they will send me a replacement. Hopefully it fixes this issue.
Dec 8, 2010
23 posts
14 upvotes
shazaam! wrote: My order went through, but I just got an email saying they're out of stock and my order was cancelled.

I was excited for the chair, I'd been in the market for one for a while and this seemed like the best deal.
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that.
Aug 26, 2003
320 posts
66 upvotes
Ottawa
My order was cancelled too. I had forgotten what it was like to order from StOOpleS.
Sep 2, 2009
146 posts
80 upvotes
London
This was the first time I've ordered anything from their website. Any chance they compensate with a similar chair if I call in?
Dec 8, 2010
23 posts
14 upvotes
shazaam! wrote: This was the first time I've ordered anything from their website. Any chance they compensate with a similar chair if I call in?
I guess it won't harm to try :rolleyes: since this is one day only deal, and your order did go through.
Jul 14, 2009
800 posts
96 upvotes
Also got an out of stock notice. What a pissoff
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2569 posts
750 upvotes
Ottawa
me, too
Angry Face
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Dec 8, 2010
23 posts
14 upvotes
Staples have another furniture sale now up to 50% off including chairs. I have not taken a detailed look yet. But hope it helps.
Copy following URL, and remove space in front and behind www.staples.ca

http:// www.staples.ca /Office-Chairs/On-Promotion/cat_CL210899_2-CA_1_20001?fids=4224939269&sr=true&sby=&min=&max=&icid=Furniture Event:Furniture Event:Splash:Chairs:RESP:10262016:Feat1
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2827 posts
989 upvotes
GTA

Anyone else bough the chair and don't have this issue? Was it difficult to assemble? That's the only reason why i didn't start yet lol.
Received mine yesterday but have not put it together yet. Will let you know if i'm having similar issues. Was it difficult to assemble? that's the only reason why i didn't do it yet.
Dec 8, 2010
23 posts
14 upvotes
dnyc wrote:

Anyone else bough the chair and don't have this issue? Was it difficult to assemble? That's the only reason why i didn't start yet lol.
Received mine yesterday but have not put it together yet. Will let you know if i'm having similar issues. Was it difficult to assemble? that's the only reason why i didn't do it yet.
It took me 15 minutes, so it's not difficult. Unpack everything and find the manual, follow the instruction and you should be good to go.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)