919 posts
9 upvotes
Windsor
i never got the cancellation email. i wonder if mine went thru
Jul 5, 2011
19 posts
5 upvotes
Lantzville
Not that I want to start a war here at all, but weren't most of the people who were REALLY upset slightly overweight?
I really am not trying to judge here; you are what you are, but I mean really? It's just chicken. ANYTHING that's limited will run out.
And to the guy who was looking forward to that day: Isn't there other better things to look forward to?
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
8349 posts
2506 upvotes
Ottawa
kirashi wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 3:35 am
Not that I want to start a war here at all, but weren't most of the people who were REALLY upset slightly overweight?
Overweight? Take your stereotypes out of here. They all had something else in common...I just can't put my finger on it. :D

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2011
1745 posts
437 upvotes
kirashi wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 3:35 am
I really am not trying to judge here; you are what you are, but I mean really? It's just chicken. ANYTHING that's limited will run out.
And to the guy who was looking forward to that day: Isn't there other better things to look forward to?
Yeah, I noticed some were overweight.
× < >