Tags:
None
189 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7038 posts
644 upvotes
Victoria
Could go either way? IF the people behind the clone wars do it, it could end up being pretty good.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
411 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
zod wrote:
May 20th, 2013 7:34 pm
Could go either way? IF the people behind the clone wars do it, it could end up being pretty good.
Dave Filoni is a part of it, but he's listed as Executive Producer this time around, indicating he does not have the final say on ideas/stories in this new series. I wonder why they did not keep him as full Producer.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2265 posts
64 upvotes
I have two kids who are annoyed at Disney right now. The 8 year old daughter wants a 3rd season of Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes (though I've read it is kind of following what came before, just being more tied into the movies character wise) and my 13 year old son who wants a 6th season of Clone Wars (which the 8 year is now starting to watch so she'll be annoyed too).

None of us know what to think of Disney concerning SW epsidoes 7-9. We are not sure if we should be afraid or cheer. :(
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
411 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Angela V wrote:
May 21st, 2013 1:45 pm
I have two kids who are annoyed at Disney right now. The 8 year old daughter wants a 3rd season of Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes (though I've read it is kind of following what came before, just being more tied into the movies character wise) and my 13 year old son who wants a 6th season of Clone Wars (which the 8 year is now starting to watch so she'll be annoyed too).

None of us know what to think of Disney concerning SW epsidoes 7-9. We are not sure if we should be afraid or cheer. :(
JJ Abrams is doing episodes 7-9, well, for sure episode 7.

Expect lens flares, lens flares, lens flares, and oh more lens flares with a cast that belong in an Abercrombie and Fitch ad. Then, more lens flares!! Oooo lens flares!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13909 posts
3129 upvotes
Fall 2014! Hope I'm still around to enjoy it...
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4111 posts
298 upvotes
New Westminster
they cancelled the avengers animated series???? god they are getting rid of all the decent animated superhero shows : (
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4772 posts
203 upvotes
Guelph
as for season 6 of the clone wars, there is suppose to be some sort of dvd/blu ray release with all the episodes in that season coming out soon, but i dont know when.......

they dropped the ball by not airing season 6 on tv and ending it after season 5. the show should of continued into the fall of 2014 and ended when SW rebels comes out.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2265 posts
64 upvotes
brandonl wrote:
Oct 8th, 2013 9:45 pm
as for season 6 of the clone wars, there is suppose to be some sort of dvd/blu ray release with all the episodes in that season coming out soon, but i dont know when.......

they dropped the ball by not airing season 6 on tv and ending it after season 5. the show should of continued into the fall of 2014 and ended when SW rebels comes out.
I hope they will be season 6 out to buy. My kids weren't happy at all to find out the show was canceled. Disney just seems to want to clean house. They also messed with my daughters Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7038 posts
644 upvotes
Victoria
brandonl wrote:
Oct 8th, 2013 9:45 pm

I agree. They were already near completion on season 6 (I guess the production time on episodes is long so they have to prepare them way in advance). It seems there might be somewhere around 8-10 episodes. I think it would of made more sense to wrap up the show if you're already half way there. They could of done it as a final season and had it wrap up right before RoTS starts. It would of been a bit tidier.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7038 posts
644 upvotes
Victoria
I wonder if they would introduce the character of Darth Vader's apprentice from the Star Wars unleashed videogames?
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4772 posts
203 upvotes
Guelph
zod wrote:
Oct 12th, 2013 4:44 pm
I wonder if they would introduce the character of Darth Vader's apprentice from the Star Wars unleashed videogames?
you mean starkiller. and that would be cool if they did include that.