• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2017 9:29 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 15, 2011
38531 posts
5549 upvotes
King City
How many more episodes till season finale? Just watched Twin Suns! Great episode, but expected ending.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
110 posts
41 upvotes
Brilliant - ties directly into the beginning of the first Star Wars movie!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
4009 posts
560 upvotes
Aurora
djemzine wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 9:19 pm
How many more episodes till season finale? Just watched Twin Suns! Great episode, but expected ending.
Next episode on March 25, I believe. One hour special and it looks good!
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
1771 posts
408 upvotes
Unionville, ON
djemzine wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 9:19 pm
badclone wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 11:46 pm
Brilliant - ties directly into the beginning of the first Star Wars movie!
Well, after 18 years, what a way to end one of the most iconic character of all time. I'm kinda sad to see the character go but it had to end as we approach the end of Rebels as it catches up to a ANH. We're about 2 years out before the Battle of Yavin. I'm expecting that Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka don't make it at all by the end of the series.. Or, somehow, they all disappear off the face of the galaxy altogether like that one rogue clone trooper in The Clone Wars that went AWOL, quit the war on his own and started a family. Crap, Rex has to go too... :(
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8812 posts
1867 upvotes
Toronto
JKKim2983 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 2:41 pm
Well, after 18 years, what a way to end one of the most iconic character of all time. I'm kinda sad to see the character go but it had to end ...
I might be repeating myself but I feel the character should never have been revived in the first place.

For me the ep was a desert of nothing with a fan-pandering climax YMMV
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
1771 posts
408 upvotes
Unionville, ON
jenviea wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 7:51 pm
I might be repeating myself but I feel the character should never have been revived in the first place.

For me the ep was a desert of nothing with a fan-pandering climax YMMV
I dont know if it has been pointed out but I think the reason why he was revived in TCW was that's what happened in the comics (that's now Legends territory) prior to the Disney buy out, His storyline was originally going to be finished up in TCW but when TCW got cancelled abruptly, he remained and is now, or was utilized in Rebels.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26919 posts
6403 upvotes
GTHA
jenviea wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2017 4:08 pm
Renewed a fourth season set to premiere this fall

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars- ... -this-fall
“Star Wars Rebels'” fourth season might finally give closure to fans of Ahsoka Tano. During the “Animated Origins & Unexpected Fates” panel at this year’s Star Wars Celebration, series co-creator Dave Filoni and Lucasfilm Story Group member Pablo Hildago indicated that the character will reappear in the upcoming fourth season.

http://www.cbr.com/star-wars-rebels-ahs ... -season-4/
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8812 posts
1867 upvotes
Toronto
Apparently season 4 will be the last (will they make it to the battle of Yavin or was Scarif it?)

Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1327 posts
201 upvotes
Damn, that's too bad. Just like CW, Rebels has gotten better and better with every season. It is good that they have a chance to wrap it up instead of leaving it open ended.

Well, we know now at least Rex makes it to battle of Endor!
Baaaaaaaaa!
Oct 17, 2007
43 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Star Wars Rebels season 4 premiers tonight and I was hoping to jump the gun and purchase the season on iTunes (preferably) or Google Play but it looks as though the show is not available for purchase in Canada. It shows up in the US store but I don't want to setup another account to access the respective US stores (partially because I have some credits on the Canadian iTunes/Google Play). Does anyone know (or has any thoughts based on previous seasons) when season 4 may become available in Canada??

Thanks in advance!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8812 posts
1867 upvotes
Toronto
Wait a minute
I didn't have to watch every episode before tonight's season 4 premiere

Jun 15, 2011
38531 posts
5549 upvotes
King City
Welp, seems like I missed the beginning of Season 4 haha. 8 Episodes of catching up to do haha.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Feb 3, 2011
1327 posts
201 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 9:12 pm
Welp, seems like I missed the beginning of Season 4 haha. 8 Episodes of catching up to do haha.
You're so lucky!
Wish I had the willpower to not watch every week and save it all for a weekend.
Baaaaaaaaa!