• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2018 10:19 am
Tags:
None
Jun 15, 2011
38605 posts
5582 upvotes
King City
I had to look up who Nik Sant is via Google Images lol.

Overall I don't know why they cut the show short. The Clone Wars had 6 seasons, and a lot of episodes per season. I still found the ending touching lol.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Jul 23, 2007
9877 posts
2156 upvotes
Toronto
The finale was good enough for me
The no attachments/celibacy for Jedis doesn't seem to be practiced too faithfully so Rey being Obi Wan's daughter is still a viable theory
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8120 posts
962 upvotes
Victoria
badOne wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 11:44 am
They had to resort to space whales? Were they that desperate to end the series quickly that they had to resort to some hail mary bogus crap?
I kind of liked the space whales. Mostly because they had established in the series that Ezra had a connection with animals. I thought bringing in the Space Whales (while OP) was a good callback to Ezra's way of doing things.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1915 posts
337 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 4:24 pm
The finale was good enough for me
The no attachments/celibacy for Jedis doesn't seem to be practiced too faithfully so Rey being Obi Wan's daughter is still a viable theory
I think that's highly unlikely. Rey is in her 20's. The Force Awakens takes place about 30 years after Return of the Jedi. Obi Wan died in A New Hope and he was already a senior citizen.

Unless you meant Luke's daughter?
Baaaaaaaaa!
Jun 5, 2017
561 posts
53 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
the idea that rey would be the daughter or granddaughter of kenobi is an example of disney ruining the character and star wars, i shouldnt have to explain why.
Jun 15, 2011
38605 posts
5582 upvotes
King City
Do you guys think the series ended too early?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Mar 12, 2005
8120 posts
962 upvotes
Victoria
brandonly wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 10:02 pm
the idea that rey would be the daughter or granddaughter of kenobi is an example of disney ruining the character and star wars, i shouldnt have to explain why.
Yah, I still don't get why Rey has to be the kid of a famous Jedi. It was generally frowned upon, with Anakin being an anomaly fathering two children. Kenobi saw first hand why the Jedi had rules against having a partner and having kids. He'd be the last person I would expect to have a kid.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1915 posts
337 upvotes
brandonly wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 10:02 pm
So if Rey is not related to Kenobi, then Star Wars is saved for you?
Baaaaaaaaa!
Jun 5, 2017
561 posts
53 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2018 1:47 am
So if Rey is not related to Kenobi, then Star Wars is saved for you?
disney is dropping the ball hard on star wars for me. i guess i shouldn't be surprised. everything i loved they are trying to bury and forget with their god awful canon. so no that wouldnt save star wars for me, maybe lessen the blow alil.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8120 posts
962 upvotes
Victoria
I've enjoyed both cartoon series, most of force awakens, pieces of the last jedi, all of rogue one....

Given how many star wars movies are out there now... lots of them or only ok/good movies, but even those movies have fantastic moments in them.