Star Wars themed wedding anniverysary photo we did for a couple

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 7:55 am
11 replies
May 5, 2010
847 posts
234 upvotes
So a Sith fell in love with a Jedi?

I like the 1st picture, it's maybe because of the small size, but the integration is good.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2008
1616 posts
179 upvotes
Gin Martini wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 2:35 pm
So a Sith fell in love with a Jedi?

I like the 1st picture, it's maybe because of the small size, but the integration is good.
They wanted red light saber for this scene! Maybe they just dismembered a Sith lord along the way and picked up a souvenir :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6821 posts
998 upvotes
Yeah, the first one was awesome, thanks for showing. Second was a little much for my personal taste but looked like the couple had fun and that is what counts.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
10733 posts
1742 upvotes
Ottawa
fun photos.....

......If anything, makes me wish I had friends who would do cool/fun things like that. Most of them don't even care about star wars.
Honey, I can't go to bed yet. Somebody is wrong on the Internet!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2008
1616 posts
179 upvotes
warpdrive wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 9:14 am
fun photos.....

......If anything, makes me wish I had friends who would do cool/fun things like that. Most of them don't even care about star wars.
Who doesn't like star wars???? :P

Or you can suggest Game of Thrones for them

Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6305 posts
295 upvotes
GT'eh
AzureD, awesome work, I likes the 1st SW pic, would be an awesome front or back cover for a photobook. The 2nd SW pic is great too but I'd tone done the saber brightness & glow effect. in the SW universe Jedi's typically don't use blasters, but it isn't the first time a Sith fell for a Jedi or member of rebellion.
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2008
1616 posts
179 upvotes
Neovingian wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 11:56 am
AzureD, awesome work, I likes the 1st SW pic, would be an awesome front or back cover for a photobook. The 2nd SW pic is great too but I'd tone done the saber brightness & glow effect. in the SW universe Jedi's typically don't use blasters, but it isn't the first time a Sith fell for a Jedi or member of rebellion.
Thanks dude we had so much fun creating it, thanks for the tip too
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9963 posts
4280 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Nice work! Funny, I just saw a YouTube vid with Pye (slrlounge) doing a photo composition/posing critique of a StarWars wedding composite.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2008
1616 posts
179 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 3:02 pm
Nice work! Funny, I just saw a YouTube vid with Pye (slrlounge) doing a photo composition/posing critique of a StarWars wedding composite.
Thanks! Do you have a link of that video ? Would love to see what I can improve on
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9963 posts
4280 upvotes
Southern Ontario
AzureD wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 4:08 pm
Thanks! Do you have a link of that video ? Would love to see what I can improve on
I think it's in here, I would scroll through it but I'm near the end of my data bucket. Fwiw and iirc, you already have a good grasp. Critiques like this all follow the same type of posing techniques, natural looking, jaw lines, body proportion, etc, and the idea of making subjects stand out using light, exposure differences, shutter speed and being particular about where to crop and removing distracting elements either in camera or post.

Lol at female chest hair, and being molested, if that's the vid I'm thinking of.
Banned
Nov 27, 2006
2200 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
Oh the nerdom is killing me