Expired Hot Deals

[Starbucks] Starbucks: $2 Breakfast Sandwich or Wrap with purchase of any beverage

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2013 3:26 pm
Mar 6, 2010
301 posts
61 upvotes

[Starbucks] Starbucks: $2 Breakfast Sandwich or Wrap with purchase of any beverage

Saw this in the email this morning:

Expect more from your morning sandwich. Enjoy a toasty warm parmesan egg frittata, topped with crispy applewood smoked bacon and aged gouda, all on a toasted artisan roll. The perfect companion for your morning coffee.

The email didn't mention how long the deal would last, so if anyone found that information please kindly post here and I will update this thread.

Enjoy!
19 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2002
1064 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Starbucks Canada website shows 4th - 10th.

I've never had these sandwiches... but for $2 I'll give it a try :)
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
3802 posts
1072 upvotes
High River, AB
These certainly look good. If one can stick to a plain jane coffee, the price is pretty good.
Jun 19, 2006
233 posts
167 upvotes
They're pretty good and for $2, you can't really go wrong
Sep 23, 2009
255 posts
17 upvotes
Tried the chicken sausage wrap today. Liked it. From previous experience, the spinach-feta wrap is also pretty good.

In Ontario, with a tall drip coffee, comes to $4.04 incl HST. Decent.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2200 posts
451 upvotes
Lethbridge
Had one a few weeks ago when going for “fancy pant coffee” since I had skipped breakfast – Pretty good, although I’m not a fan of the ciabata bun...May have to try the wrap this week then.
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
553 upvotes
at the store, the sign says "with purchase handcrafted beverage"..i think the email is just worded wrong or incorrectly. most if not all breakfast promo i remember is with purchase of hand crafted beverage (no drip coffee)
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
1883 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
I purchased a sandwich with just a medium roast. I thought you have to buy their expensive latte stuff but apparently that's not the case.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
6752 posts
754 upvotes
I am so leery of the egg in some of the sandwiches because once I had food poisoning from a subway restaurant after eating a breakfast sandwich with an egg in it... does anyone know how these eggs are cooked/stored/reheated? Thanks! They do look very good, and it's a good deal. Thanks, OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2002
1064 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Just had the turkey bacon sandwich... was pretty average, will try the non turkey bacon version.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
1551 posts
424 upvotes
Prince George
jory29 wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 11:08 am
I am so leery of the egg in some of the sandwiches because once I had food poisoning from a subway restaurant after eating a breakfast sandwich with an egg in it... does anyone know how these eggs are cooked/stored/reheated? Thanks! They do look very good, and it's a good deal. Thanks, OP!
Pretty sure they're pre-cooked in a factory somewhere then shipped frozen, fully assembled, to the stores and reheated there. Should be no issues with food poisoning.

(based on the fact that I got one that was still partially frozen once.)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 28, 2012
5562 posts
811 upvotes
Calgary
Starbucks food is terrible, its all premade and packed elsewhere so its not fresh at all. Plus theyre a huge rip off
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2200 posts
451 upvotes
Lethbridge
Mayosandwich wrote:
Feb 4th, 2013 12:14 pm
Starbucks food is terrible, its all premade and packed elsewhere so its not fresh at all. Plus theyre a huge rip off
aka all fast food? rofl
× < >