Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Starbucks] 3 Bonus Stars when you order with the app. 2PM-CLOSE TODAY

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2016 12:07 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2009
1071 posts
1160 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Starbucks] 3 Bonus Stars when you order with the app. 2PM-CLOSE TODAY

Get your 3 bonus stars today, just order with the app and it'll be ready for pick up. BTW MAKE AN ORDER FOR EACH ITEM SEPARATE YOU WANT TO GET EVEN MORE STARS. EDIT: IT MIGHT ONLY GIVE YOU BONUS 3 STARS ONE TIME BUT AT LEAST YOU GET AN STAR FOR EACH ORDER

Details: http://happymondays.starbucks.com/

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mobilecard
Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/starbucks/id331177714

12 Stars = Any Drink and certain food items for free so 3 Tall Teas/Coffees = $6 = 12 stars if you order it all separate today after 2pm

If you don't get enough stars to make 12 by April all your current stars will be multiplied by 11. So 10 stars right now will be converted into 110 stars in April.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2003
1352 posts
1283 upvotes
Calgary
arberb wrote: BTW MAKE AN ORDER FOR EACH ITEM SEPARATE YOU WANT TO GET EVEN MORE STARS
12 Stars = Any Drink and certain food items for free so 3 Tall Teas/Coffees = $6 = 12 stars if you order it all separate today after 2pm
From the Terms and Conditions:
3Offer valid 3/21 from 2 p.m. to close at participating stores. Must pay with your Starbucks® App or registered Card. These Bonus Stars cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts. Bonus Stars do not apply towards Star Dashes. These Bonus Stars will continue to count towards your program benefits and Lucky Dozen reward. Bonus stars will be loaded to your account within 24 hours. Enjoy this offer one time.
Jun 17, 2009
291 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Updated the app on Android. Order button not there?!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2009
1071 posts
1160 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Strider wrote: From the Terms and Conditions:
3Offer valid 3/21 from 2 p.m. to close at participating stores. Must pay with your Starbucks® App or registered Card. These Bonus Stars cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts. Bonus Stars do not apply towards Star Dashes. These Bonus Stars will continue to count towards your program benefits and Lucky Dozen reward. Bonus stars will be loaded to your account within 24 hours. Enjoy this offer one time.
Updated thread thanks. You still get a star if you order each item separate though so all is not lost.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2009
1071 posts
1160 upvotes
Calgary, AB
joogi wrote: Updated the app on Android. Order button not there?!
If you open the sidebar it'll say order beta
Sep 14, 2010
182 posts
40 upvotes
joogi wrote: Updated the app on Android. Order button not there?!
Try logging out or clearing the cache for the app in your settings, then log back in.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2009
1071 posts
1160 upvotes
Calgary, AB
blainehamilton wrote: Aren't stars close to worthless now with the new plan? I though you needed way more for gold.
April is when the new rewards program kicks in so you still have time

Edit: Also if you don't get 12 stars all your stars you currently have will be multipled by 11. So if you have 5 stars it'll be converted into 55 stars in April
Nov 26, 2013
801 posts
729 upvotes
Winnipeg
blainehamilton wrote: Aren't stars close to worthless now with the new plan? I though you needed way more for gold.
Without any extra bonuses, you need to spend $6 or more per visit for it to be better. For most people, it would probably be better. For others who just buy the cheapest thing on the menu and take advantage of bonus stars, it will suck.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19790 posts
3419 upvotes
Woodbridge
I wonder if I'll get 5 Stars today?

Last week I got a Bonus Star with every purchase until March 31.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Sep 14, 2010
191 posts
232 upvotes
Montreal
arberb wrote: If you open the sidebar it'll say order beta
I don't see it and I have the updated app for Android
Jun 4, 2012
129 posts
35 upvotes
RICHMOND
You might have your location turned off. I was having the same problem.
Aug 4, 2010
363 posts
235 upvotes
Montreal, QC
it.beaulieu wrote: I don't see it and I have the updated app for Android
This feature is not available in Montreal, I think in Canada it's only GTA or something.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Excludes Quebec. Promo showed up under my messages in app.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Said212 wrote: Excludes Quebec. Promo showed up under my messages in app.
just wondering why there's no message show up in my app...
thanks for the note.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2107 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
bembol wrote: I wonder if I'll get 5 Stars today?

Last week I got a Bonus Star with every purchase until March 31.
....and I have 25% off breakfast sandwich until today, wonder if all will come together.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
Seems like Sb is giving out tons of bonus stars for the April change. Can one "stock up on stars" and have multiple rewards available for redemption on their card? (ie. If I have gold plus 36 stars does that = 3 rewards on my card?)
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
2173 posts
883 upvotes
Not available at the Starbucks stores in Quebec... idiots.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2009
1071 posts
1160 upvotes
Calgary, AB
granite_69 wrote: Seems like Sb is giving out tons of bonus stars for the April change. Can one "stock up on stars" and have multiple rewards available for redemption on their card? (ie. If I have gold plus 36 stars does that = 3 rewards on my card?)
Yes you can but you have to use the reward by the time it expires (i think around30 days after you get it)