Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Any Starbucks Breakfast Sandwich & Tall Coffee for $4.95 NOW-Nov 3

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2019 9:13 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25732 upvotes
Montreal
I tried the Starbucks Sausage, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich deal: disappointing.

McDonalds has a lot of bad stuff but their sausage patty is much tastier than the bland one from Starbucks.

The Starbuck coffee (dark roast) was similar to McD.

Starbucks is not much of a "deal" at $4.95 for a sandwich and a "Mezzo" coffee since McD has a better regular priced $3.89 Sausage and Egg McMuffin and the coffee is currently $1 for any size at many locations.

I won't go back to Starbucks.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5709 posts
2278 upvotes
Temporel wrote: I tried the Starbucks Sausage, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich deal: disappointing.

McDonalds has a lot of bad stuff but their sausage patty is much tastier than the bland one from Starbucks.

Starbucks is not much of a "deal" at $4.95 for a sandwich and a "Mezzo" coffee since McD has a better regular priced $3.89 Sausage and Egg McMuffin and the coffee is currently $1 for any size at many locations.

Cool story bro.

This deal is mainly for people who actually frequent Starbucks anyways
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
What did you expect from a premade sandwich wrapped in plastic?
Overpriced . Sure. Taste is just okay. I’m fine with it just not every day :)
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25732 upvotes
Montreal
ProfessorChaos wrote: Cool story bro.

This deal is mainly for people who actually frequent Starbucks anyways

Cool post bro.
So, Tim's deals are mainly for people who actually frequent Tim's, Ikea deals are mainly for people who actually frequent Ikea, etc.
This Starbucks deal is not for me because I'm not a regular?
Wow! What kind of nonsense is that?
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
2487 posts
2403 upvotes
Vancouver
Temporel wrote: Cool post bro.
So, Tim's deals are mainly for people who actually frequent Tim's, Ikea deals are mainly for people who actually frequent Ikea, etc.
This Starbucks deal is not for me because I'm not a regular?
Wow! What kind of nonsense is that?
Yes, the deals are best for people who frequent the stores that offer them. They know exactly what they are getting. Sounds like you learned that lesson the hard way.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10182 upvotes
Ontario
Karmella wrote: I just bought the bacon and gouda. Either the sandwich was too small or the tall coffee was too big, but I feel like the liquid to food ratio was too high. My stomach feels like it's full of caffeinated water. I don't think I'll try this promo again
LOL I felt the exact same thing. The Bacon/Gouda sandwich was tasty but rather small. Fortunately I had it as a snack with my mid-afternoon coffee.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
The slow roasted ham sandwich is the best.

I went and ordered this deal, the barrister asked me, do you want tall or grande. I wanted it in a mug, so I thought, well I get free refills anyways, so may as well get grande, so won't have to come back.

Turns out she charged me for a higher price than the deal. Can't blame her but just don't be dumb like me. Lol
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
rfdrfd wrote: The slow roasted ham sandwich is the best.

I went and ordered this deal, the barrister asked me, do you want tall or grande. I wanted it in a mug, so I thought, well I get free refills anyways, so may as well get grande, so won't have to come back.

Turns out she charged me for a higher price than the deal. Can't blame her but just don't be dumb like me. Lol
The default on the app is Grande, deal is for any size coffee with Breakie sandwich. Yeah, better deal with Tall.

Next time, you can always switch to a tea refill, Grande gives you 2 tea bags (vs Tall with 1 tea bag), so you can get one bag in and the 2nd to go, for home/give to someone else:)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
not a terrible deal, some of the sandwiches are better than timmys salt bombs. I do prefer their dark roast and espresso over timmys and mickey dees but it's too expensive
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1439 posts
930 upvotes
Robidas Island
Cafe misto count? Both coffee and cafe misto are 50 star items.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1972 posts
1950 upvotes
Toronto
Temporel wrote: I tried the Starbucks Sausage, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich deal: disappointing.

Their croissant sandwiches are pretty good and I don't think McDonalds have that option.
Multi Millionaire in Points

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)