Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Starbucks Frapps - Buy 3 Get 1 Free (July 3-5)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2015 1:46 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20040 posts
9793 upvotes
Toronto

[Starbucks] Starbucks Frapps - Buy 3 Get 1 Free (July 3-5)

Surprised no one posted this yet.

Got this in my email.

Enjoy!
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
16 replies
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
4094 posts
1680 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: Because it's not a hot deal :|
Agreed! Unless you go with family or friends, how does one drink 4 Frappuccino at one time?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20040 posts
9793 upvotes
Toronto
suziecute wrote: Agreed! Unless you go with family or friends, how does one drink 4 Frappuccino at one time?
The whole point of this is to go with your friends :razz: . The text of the email states:

" Buy a Frappuccino® blended beverage for three of your friends, and we'll buy yours, July 3 – July 5."

Combine this with the recent $5 for $10 Groupon on the gift cards, and its a hot deal :lol:

Usually I either buy this with family or friends anyways, and we end up getting 3 or 4 :)
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20040 posts
9793 upvotes
Toronto
suziecute wrote: Agreed! Unless you go with family or friends, how does one drink 4 Frappuccino at one time?
The whole point of this is to go with your friends :razz: . The text of the email states:

" Buy a Frappuccino® blended beverage for three of your friends, and we'll buy yours, July 3 – July 5."

Combine this with the recent $5 for $10 Groupon on the gift cards, and its a hot deal :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, OP! :)

This could be a targeted offer? I had printed up a BOGO free last week that a friend gave me, and none of my 3 registered SB gift cards would work, and they wouldn't even manually override it, they said it the offer is linked to your card, so - I would log into your Starbucks account, and check for your offers first.

Does anyone know what to say to get the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappe to not be so sickly sweet? Is it even possible? Thanks!
Nov 9, 2013
758 posts
283 upvotes
Vancouver
jory29 wrote: Thanks, OP! :)

This could be a targeted offer? I had printed up a BOGO free last week that a friend gave me, and none of my 3 registered SB gift cards would work, and they wouldn't even manually override it, they said it the offer is linked to your card, so - I would log into your Starbucks account, and check for your offers first.

Does anyone know what to say to get the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappe to not be so sickly sweet? Is it even possible? Thanks!
I found it way too sweet also. Try asking half sweet and see what happens?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Trophy23 wrote: I found it way too sweet also. Try asking half sweet and see what happens?
I agree! Will try that next time. :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2005
7766 posts
165 upvotes
This deal sucks because I have drink too much
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
nano wrote: This deal sucks because I have drink too much
ya....
Jul 1, 2015
7 posts
1 upvote
Scarborough, ON
I think this only work if you use your starbucks membership card or starbucks app.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
I got this offer on June 29:

Purchase a Caramel Ribbon Crunch or S'mores Frappuccino® blended beverage and earn (4) Bonus Stars.
Offer valid 6/30/15 – 7/6/15.

and I got this offer yesterday:

Offer valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15. Earn four (4) Bonus Stars on every purchase after 2 p.m.

So if I buy a Smores or Caramel Ribbon Frap after 2pm from today-July 5 will I receive:

1 star+4 bonus stars+ 4 bonus stars= 9 stars?

If yes, then if I buy 4 Caramel Ribbon or Smores Fraps (separate transactions, 9x4=36 stars) then Ill get 3 drinks free, since I'm a gold member (every 12 stars accumulated gets you a free drink).

That's way better than buy 3 get 1 free.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8974 posts
2827 upvotes
It's a targeted offer. OP blocked his email from the top of the screenshot which says "EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR X email address"

Also, there is a Starbucks Rewards mega thread here. starbucks-my-rewards-thread-1397439/

I got this, but the wife didn't
Jan 22, 2008
844 posts
413 upvotes
Ottawa
According to the email I got, the code is targeted towards your account and you have to use your card/app.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20040 posts
9793 upvotes
Toronto
EPcjay wrote: It's a targeted offer. OP blocked his email from the top of the screenshot which says "EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR X email address"

Also, there is a Starbucks Rewards mega thread here. starbucks-my-rewards-thread-1397439/

I got this, but the wife didn't
Everyone I know/asked got this offer, I assumed they just say "exclusive".

Just wanted to mention though that I was able to combine this with the $3 Fan flavour promo