Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Starbucks free drink with starbucks gift card registration

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2013 3:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
4736 posts
204 upvotes
BestOffer wrote: yes/no

SEPT-18: Welcome to your Starbucks account and Rewards
SEPT-20: Welcome to My Starbucks Rewards (5:29pm)
SEPT-20: Just one more step to get your free drink (5:39pm)
Hmm...it's been 3 days now since I registered and never got any sort of email from Starbucks about the free drink. Logged on to my starbucks reward account and no sign of any free drink loaded on to card.
Anyone else not get anything?! :cry:
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes
gretzky99 wrote: Hmm...it's been 3 days now since I registered and never got any sort of email from Starbucks about the free drink. Logged on to my starbucks reward account and no sign of any free drink loaded on to card.
Anyone else not get anything?! :cry:
are u using Gmail? if so try to click on the "promotion" tab....it happens to mine, I check my inbox nothing shown. But after I clicked the promotion tab it shown on my mail list.

Sept 22: registered new card
Sept 25: received email for the reward.

This is what is said on my reward email, I guess it explains why you don't see any reward shown on your account.

"Ready for your free drink?

We have confirmed your eligibility to receive your New Member reward. A coupon will be loaded onto your account by October 1. Be on the lookout for an email within the next few days with instructions on how to redeem your free drink.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
3215 posts
6905 upvotes
Oakville
none for me either :cry:
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1476 posts
461 upvotes
MSR FREE DRINK - Use Code 727

I tried to redeem instore but code is invalid and I have to pay $6!!!! by myself
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3909 posts
2338 upvotes
Ottawa
westssaa wrote: MSR FREE DRINK - Use Code 727

I tried to redeem instore but code is invalid and I have to pay $6!!!! by myself
Is the offer actually loaded on yoru card? If it is, then just tell them that you have a freek drink credit on your card that you'd like to use (when paying)
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
actually I registered with a mini moments card but did not get any free drink. assumed that those didn't qualify, but maybe not?
westssaa wrote: MSR FREE DRINK - Use Code 727

or you could've left without buying the drink... they can't force you.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1476 posts
461 upvotes
Fantaz wrote: actually I registered with a mini moments card but did not get any free drink. assumed that those didn't qualify, but maybe not?

or you could've left without buying the drink... they can't force you.

activation Email goes to Gmail Spam. check that out.

yes the reward was loaded this Monday.
Banned
Nov 30, 2012
603 posts
190 upvotes
BestOffer wrote: got email about drink added to the account after 6 days

[IMG]http://oi42.tinypic.com/25fknqu.jpg[/IMG]
Well I never ever did receive any email from Starbucks, but when I logged on my Starbucks account there was a free drink loaded on.

Anywayssssss, what size of drink is this freebie? Any size?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1476 posts
461 upvotes
timbit2030 wrote: Well I never ever did receive any email from Starbucks, but when I logged on my Starbucks account there was a free drink loaded on.

size doesn't matter. price<=$47.3
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
timbit2030 wrote: Well I never ever did receive any email from Starbucks, but when I logged on my Starbucks account there was a free drink loaded on.

well the email might have got tagged as SPAM/JUNK, or in your promotions tab in the google mail if you are using it
yes any size, any drink...
however some ppl are reporting the code is invalid

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)