• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2018 5:59 pm
[OP]
Feb 11, 2007
233 posts
499 upvotes
Markham

[Starbucks] Happy Hour 8/11 > 3pm @ 50% off Espresso drinks

The party starts with Starbucks® Happy Hour. Come in 11/8 for 50% off espresso beverages, size grande or larger, starting at 3 p.m.

This offer has already been loaded to your account via App. Apply it when you order ahead or tell your barista you’d like to redeem.

*Valid 11/08/18 only after 3 p.m. at participating Starbucks® stores in Canada. Offer excludes hot and iced brewed coffee, ready to drink beverages, Starbucks Reserve® beverages and Frappuccino® Blended Beverages. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer valid for one-time use.
69 replies
Sep 20, 2018
49 posts
47 upvotes
Montreal
after 3pm, so annoying
No hate on the OP, I am just annoyed with Starbucks after 1/3pm promos.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
9116 posts
700 upvotes
Vancouver
LOL they switched it from 2pm to 3pm

Won’t work
May 10, 2008
95 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP!! I'm a little sad that cold brew is almost never discounted in these happy hour deals (except once this summer). I finally kicked my latte addiction and now Starbucks tempts me with these deals on a regular basis. But at least it's not BOGO this time....so I won't have to look for a work buddy to go to Starbucks with. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1129 posts
471 upvotes
Surrey
I used to be regular Starbucks goer until these annoying promos pissed me off and I switched permanently to anything but Starbucks. I'll save my money and go to Timmies and if I want something nicer, can always go to Waves, JJ Beans, Blenz to name a few. If you think about it, drinking Timmies/Mcd's when you just want a quick caffeine fix does mean you save money to spend on drinks at other nicer places. Comes down to same as having a Gold car or even better.
0 tolerance for BS.
Apr 7, 2011
452 posts
174 upvotes
ottawa
grayhal wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 7:02 pm
I used to be regular Starbucks goer until these annoying promos pissed me off and I switched permanently to anything but Starbucks. I'll save my money and go to Timmies and if I want something nicer, can always go to Waves, JJ Beans, Blenz to name a few. If you think about it, drinking Timmies/Mcd's when you just want a quick caffeine fix does mean you save money to spend on drinks at other nicer places. Comes down to same as having a Gold car or even better.
lol at comparing starbucks to Tim Hortons(service, coffee, etc). If you want to save money why not just buy gas station coffee.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2871 posts
431 upvotes
grayhal wrote:
Cool story.

Tell us another.
Oct 8, 2015
287 posts
253 upvotes
York, ON
stcv3 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 7:15 pm
lol at comparing starbucks to Tim Hortons(service, coffee, etc). If you want to save money why not just buy gas station coffee.
Or just brew at home. Comparing Starbucks to tim hortons coffee flavoured water is not even fair.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1129 posts
471 upvotes
Surrey
stcv3 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 7:15 pm
Or gas station coffee. I am not comparing. Like I mentioned, if I need quick caffeine fix. Calm yo tattas y'all. I am talking about myself, not saying you guys should do the same. You guys don't read properly do you...
0 tolerance for BS.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2871 posts
431 upvotes
grayhal wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 7:35 pm
Or gas station coffee. I am not comparing. Like I mentioned, if I need quick caffeine fix. Calm yo tattas y'all. I am talking about myself, not saying you guys should do the same. You guys don't read properly do you...
But what does this have to do with happy hour tomorrow at Starbucks?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2018
1203 posts
561 upvotes
grayhal wrote:
But timmies is more expensive than sb and taste about 10x worse

Might as drink instant coffee
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1129 posts
471 upvotes
Surrey
Balduno wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 7:58 pm
But what does this have to do with happy hour tomorrow at Starbucks?
Just sharing my view on how inconvenient these offers are for some of us. They used to have some really good offers
0 tolerance for BS.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2871 posts
431 upvotes
grayhal wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 8:05 pm
Just sharing my view on how inconvenient these offers are for some of us. They used to have some really good offers
Is every offer convenient for every single person?