• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 8:40 pm
[OP]
Dec 15, 2017
447 posts
688 upvotes
Vancouver

[Starbucks] Happy Hour BOGO on February 13 from 2pm to 7pm

Come in for Happy Hour Thursday, 2/13, from 2-7 p.m. and you’ll get a free handcrafted beverage for a friend when you buy one, grande or larger, for yourself at participating stores.

Valid 2/13/20 from 2-7 p.m. at participating Starbucks® in Canada. Buy a grande or larger handcrafted beverage, get one of equal or lesser value for free. Excludes hot brewed coffee, hot brewed tea, ready-to-drink beverages and discounts. Offer valid for one-time use.
Images
  • 0A07B144-E49D-4CD8-9F5D-DD0E88BF5B8B.png
16 replies
Jul 27, 2015
866 posts
365 upvotes
British Columbia
Every Thursday. Whoop whoop

I like ordering off the app. Can walk in and grab the drink's then walk out as the people waiting to get theirs raise their eyebrows @ me.
Apr 18, 2008
905 posts
278 upvotes
Mississauga
chilli604 wrote: Every Thursday. Whoop whoop

I like ordering off the app. Can walk in and grab the drink's then walk out as the people waiting to get theirs raise their eyebrows @ me.
I wish more people would use mobile order. Less people lining up while I get my free coffee refill.
May 5, 2006
624 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
Now need to find someone to share a Nitro Cold Brew with...
Jul 27, 2015
866 posts
365 upvotes
British Columbia
Saturate wrote: I wish more people would use mobile order. Less people lining up while I get my free coffee refill.
Free! How?
Oct 17, 2012
686 posts
528 upvotes
Vancouver
chilli604 wrote: Free! How?
Is free to refill your drip coffee if you are chilling in the Starbucks for a while. Assuming you have a Starbucks card or paid with the app.
Dec 26, 2018
32 posts
31 upvotes
Tried this last Thursday. I asked the cashier if I needed the app, was told no. Placed my order and the cashier asked me to scan my Starbucks ID from the app. Grrr. Went to a local coffee shop instead.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
I do agree that this is a hot deal, but this is every Thursday now... Every now and then they have had the half off, which is better, if you need an odd number of drinks, but haven't had that one in a while.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 25, 2013
134 posts
74 upvotes
Can you redeem stars and get the BOGO offer?
Nov 10, 2011
359 posts
305 upvotes
St. Catharines
jaye23 wrote: Can you redeem stars and get the BOGO offer?
I haven't tried it, but I don't think so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Nov 10, 2011
359 posts
305 upvotes
St. Catharines
sunkenvicar wrote: Tried this last Thursday. I asked the cashier if I needed the app, was told no. Placed my order and the cashier asked me to scan my Starbucks ID from the app. Grrr. Went to a local coffee shop instead.
You need a Starbucks Reward account. Either a real card or one registered on your app. So no you don't need the app, but you need to scan something appropriate.

From their web-site....
Free refill(s) of hot or iced brewed coffee and tea. To be eligible for free refill(s) of hot or iced brewed coffee or tea, you must use a Starbucks Card registered to your Starbucks Rewards account to purchase a hot or iced brewed coffee or tea and then present that same Starbucks Card for refills of such hot or iced brewed coffee or tea during the same store visit at participating Starbucks stores.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Dec 11, 2010
159 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
jaye23 wrote: Can you redeem stars and get the BOGO offer?
No.

Valid 2/13/20 only from 2–7 p.m. at participating Starbucks® stores. Buy a grande or larger handcrafted beverage, get one of equal or lesser value free. Excludes hot brewed coffee, hot brewed tea, ready–to–drink beverages and Starbucks Reserve® beverages. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer valid for one–time use
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1858 posts
1232 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jackass_ca wrote: I do agree that this is a hot deal, but this is every Thursday now... Every now and then they have had the half off, which is better, if you need an odd number of drinks, but haven't had that one in a while.

Agree
Don’t seems like we have a 50% off deal in a while
Jul 26, 2018
709 posts
825 upvotes
Canada, eh?
I have no friends so I always tell the barista to just give my second drink to the next person...they say sure but I’m fairly sure it doesn’t happen.

Next time will just have to ask the person behind me what they want.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4243 posts
1627 upvotes
secretalcoholic wrote: I have no friends so I always tell the barista to just give my second drink to the next person...they say sure but I’m fairly sure it doesn’t happen.

Next time will just have to ask the person behind me what they want.
Good guy, but the RFD way is to split the cost with that person.
SAVE 20% off on top of the current prices of any gift-able STEAM games/DLC:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/digital- ... s-2349751/