• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2019 8:19 am
[OP]
Feb 11, 2007
243 posts
587 upvotes
Markham

[Starbucks] Happy Hour - BOGO Frappe/Espresso

This Thursday buy one handcrafted espresso beverage or Frappuccino® Blended Beverage, get one free, starting at 3 p.m.

This offer has already been loaded to your account. Apply it when you order ahead or tell your barista you’d like to redeem.

Offer valid 3/14/19 only after 3 p.m. at participating Starbucks® stores in Canada. Buy a grande or larger handcrafted espresso beverage or Frappuccino® Blended Beverage, get one of equal or lesser value free. Limited to stock on hand. Excludes brewed coffee, ready-to-drink beverages and Starbucks Reserve® beverages. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer valid for one-time use.
33 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
12053 posts
1914 upvotes
London
If only they didn't absolutely ruin their frappes :(
Jul 23, 2007
463 posts
176 upvotes
Vancouver
i'm gonna kick in for 10000 coffee and fraps
gonna have a year round drinks for 24hours
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1216 posts
1337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Viper98 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 1:48 am
If only they didn't absolutely ruin their frappes :(
??

Their Frappes haven't changed... ever?
May 10, 2008
129 posts
94 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I think they were made with a Starbucks Tetra Pak coffee mix back in the day. I had a venti caramel frap 3-5 days a week after school because they were just THAT tasty. (I was half my current age and had a fast metabolism so I didn’t develop diabetes.)
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
12053 posts
1914 upvotes
London
coolwasabi wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:52 am
??

Their Frappes haven't changed... ever?

Frappes are frappucinos, no?

Becuase they literally changed their entire Frappuccino menu last year and made it absolutely terrible.
Oct 8, 2015
293 posts
264 upvotes
York, ON
Viper98 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 10:29 am
Frappes are frappucinos, no?

Becuase they literally changed their entire Frappuccino menu last year and made it absolutely terrible.
Starbucks is hit or miss for me. Frapps being so customizable. Some baristas also just make them better than others.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4355 posts
1550 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
The real problem is
It is a BOGO
not 50% off.
So it will be 13% tax instead of 5%.
Not sure if anyone else pay attention to this.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Mar 14th, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Sep 18, 2008
534 posts
121 upvotes
I have just started this summer drinking the Starbucks frappes and lattes and noticed i get stomach pains after each drink. I tried with regular, soy, coconut, lactose free milk and no whip cream and all upsets my stomach... Could it be something in their syrup that is messing me up because i have no issues with their regular coffee just only these fancy coffee that my stomach cannot handle... Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
12053 posts
1914 upvotes
London
SolidSnake1 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 10:35 am
Starbucks is hit or miss for me. Frapps being so customizable. Some baristas also just make them better than others.
The problem is their best (strawberry and creme) isn't even possible to order anymore because they stopped carrying the ingredients being "unhealthy" for it and switch to a significantly worse(and worse for you) strawberry blend. Now there is no creme, it is made with low fat milk and they switched to a extremely gross strawberry syrup for the flavor
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
1624 posts
1336 upvotes
So this is a change to a single item and not the entire product line...
Viper98 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 12:33 pm
The problem is their best (strawberry and creme) isn't even possible to order anymore because they stopped carrying the ingredients being "unhealthy" for it and switch to a significantly worse(and worse for you) strawberry blend. Now there is no creme, it is made with low fat milk and they switched to a extremely gross strawberry syrup for the flavor
Nov 20, 2015
105 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tdotojnf wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:55 am
I have just started this summer drinking the Starbucks frappes and lattes and noticed i get stomach pains after each drink. I tried with regular, soy, coconut, lactose free milk and no whip cream and all upsets my stomach... Could it be something in their syrup that is messing me up because i have no issues with their regular coffee just only these fancy coffee that my stomach cannot handle... Disappointed But Relieved Face
They wouldn't put any syrup in the lattes. The latte is just the espresso shot(s) and frothed milk. Do you put milk in your regular coffee?
Sep 18, 2008
534 posts
121 upvotes
jamesw99 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 1:24 pm
They wouldn't put any syrup in the lattes. The latte is just the espresso shot(s) and frothed milk. Do you put milk in your regular coffee?
Yes I put milk or cream in my regular starbucks coffee, McD coffee tims coffee every coffee... ... so its probably the espresso shots that's messing me up.. I knew it had to be something!!! P.S also fine eating ice cream, yogourt etc.... Feelsbadman no more fancy starbucks drink for me.. Disappointed Face
Jun 17, 2005
217 posts
136 upvotes
Etobicoke
Did anyone get this to work on their cell? And if so what did you order? Can't seem to get anything that qualifies, and I've tried everything with the words espresso, frappucinno, or blended in it.