Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Happy Hour on THU, MAY 9! Enjoy 50% OFF a Frappuccino blended beverage, size grande or larger

Jun 17, 2005
301 posts
287 upvotes
Etobicoke
chellemi wrote: I just contacted Starbucks live chat for help and they told me you have to redeem this promotion in store, no mobile orders.. But the offer e-mail clearly says that you can apply the promotion when ordering ahead. I give up, there's no way I'm going to get in that line now.
I also contacted live chat for help. They were a bit more accommodating, but still unable to process the order via the app. I would encourage people contact live chat.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1501 posts
1788 upvotes
You have to go in to use the promo.

Long version:
Mobile ordered ahead, and receipt said could go thru drive thru or counter. First time ever going thru drive thru so didn't realize the queue snaked around. Would have been faster going in so while waiting, I checked the receipt and full amount was charged. Told the drive up window voice, and was told it had to be done in the store. She was great in saying they'd refund it, and charge me the correct amount. Confusing as the fine print in the app specifies "Apply it when you order ahead..."

Last time they had a 3hr window of discounted specialty promo teas, and I was able to order ahead and pick up, so I guess things must have changed. Hope this helps someone going later today; fyi, offer valid to 2:59am.

Thx a mint, OP - only get SB treat when I see a RFD promo Face With Tears Of Joy

cheers,
(:
Jan 4, 2019
94 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
plllll0 wrote: What is worth getting?
S'mores, Cookie Crumble, Matcha, Java Chip ... make it half sweet if you don't want it too sweet & add free scoops of matcha if you want it stronger
Jan 2, 2013
365 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal
So why doesn't it show in the Offers in my app? The offer appears in my Inbox, but not in my "Offers"
Jun 20, 2009
750 posts
194 upvotes
GTA
lemmiwinks wrote: Did you know you can make alterations to your drink? Ie, skim milk and 1 pump of sugar water and no whipped cream on top? Still not health food by any means, but if you’re worried about calories and sugar and want a treat, there are options.
That was me until few months ago until I researched about keto. We think we are making it "healthier" by doing skim milk, avoiding whipped cream and everything "light" version. I have learned that opposite. Heavy whipping cream has no lactose. The lighter the milk, more sugar. I know people are not going to like this but I couldn't help my self still writing as I am on the other side now.
BTW, I am heading to starbucks for the 1st time since on Keto. I am going to request for custom frap. I am going to request for iced coffee blended Frappuccino-style with a splash of heavy whipping cream and stevia for sweetener.
Feb 12, 2016
51 posts
24 upvotes
lemmiwinks wrote: Whenever I ask for half sweet I still see them adding like 3-4 pumps of the sugar water. I believe the caramel frapp base (and strawberry which I sometimes get too) already has sugar/sweetener in it (correct me if I’m wrong). If I’m getting a frapp, I’m getting it as a treat, so I’ve never asked for only one pump of sugar, but if you’re super conscious about your sugar intake, then I would definitely specify how many pumps, as opposed to just “half sweet”.
Starbucks barista here - So theres a few steps we take into making fraps, and only 1 of them is “sweetner/flavour”. If you ask for it to be half sweet, depending on what size you get, its half the usual amount of pumps we put, just ask us if you want to know or would like to have it even less sweet! The last step in making our fraps is the coffee/creme base (which is what youre probably describing). This is just the emulsifier to get things blending and the correct consistency. You can always ask for less of this as well but i would 100% NOT RECOMMEND this; your frap will be really chunky and youd need a spoon to eat it.
Jan 2, 2013
365 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal
Any way to get this offer on a fresh new account?

Also, can one offer be uses towards only one frappucino or it can be multiple?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1802 posts
1030 upvotes
Vancouver
bibowski wrote: I usually get skim milk and no whip.

Crazy thing is, it's STILL twice as bad for you as an ice capp made w/choc milk. Not sure how that's possible...
When I started working at Tim Hortons, I would make myself an ice cap at the end of my shift as a treat. That is until they showed me how to clean the ice cap machine....

Concentrated coffee sludge is scary.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! First time trying Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.
Venti size and remove 1 pump of mocha sauce to make it less sweet.
Tasted amazing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)