Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Starbucks My Rewards Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 10:39 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes

[Starbucks] Starbucks My Rewards Thread

This thread is dedicated for all future Starbucks My Rewards that we get in our emails linked to our Starbucks card. So going forward, I will update the first post with the newest promotion and bump the thread so we are all aware. Therefore there is no need to create new threads every time.
Blanka
2029 replies
Sep 23, 2006
674 posts
829 upvotes
$4 for tall. Tastes pretty good.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
cvrle1 wrote: $4 for tall. Tastes pretty good.
Ah. Minus whip cream or with whip cream? I don't like whip cream heh. Good to know though. So $2 basically? Works well with the Starbucks Holiday cup I received with a $5 Starbucks GC.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3126 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto
Man I want one....did not get email....I am on 3 stars...need 2 more.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Kishnabe wrote: Man I want one....did not get email....I am on 3 stars...need 2 more.
Come to Richmond Hill before I go back to Seattle and I'll buy you one on the house :razz:
Blanka
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
djemzine wrote: PS mods/admin (TomRFD in particular) - dedicated thread for Starbucks My Rewards in the future? So no need to post new stuff but rather post it to that thread and update it on the go? If so, we can do so right now :razz:

ENJOY EVERYONE!
If you're up for the task of keeping the OP updated, go for it.

This is yet another reward that I didn't receive. I'm beginning to think they don't like me.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1881 posts
71 upvotes
GTA
TomRFD wrote: If you're up for the task of keeping the OP updated, go for it.

This is yet another reward that I didn't receive. I'm beginning to think they don't like me.
I go on a regular basis and have been a gold member for awhile. I emailed them asking why I don't get any coupons/offers and they said they adjusted my profile settings so I'll get them in the future. It has been two offers later and I still don't get anything :(
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3126 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Come to Richmond Hill before I go back to Seattle and I'll buy you one on the house :razz:
Thanks, Bro....I think I can buy one with the Gas Money I might spend getting to Richmond Hill :)
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2909 posts
396 upvotes
This is a useless thread.

These rewards are distributed completely randomly and are never the same for everyone. I get them every 2-3 weeks or so but that doesn't help anybody else on RFD. I've also gotten a $2 off espresso reward twice in the past week, but again, that doesn't tell anybody anything useful.

It is not some ongoing promo where they only give out chai coupons for 2 weeks, so posting your coupon picture doesn't give anybody useful information. You got chai coupons, I've been getting espresso coupons at the exact same time and I know another person who has been getting food coupons lately.

So what is the point of this thread?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
If you think its not useful then why waste your time by posting? You could have saved few seconds of your life and not have posted.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2005
1289 posts
693 upvotes
djemzine wrote: If you think its not useful then why waste your time by posting? You could have saved few seconds of your life and not have posted.
He probably opened the thread thinking there's something good inside, and all it did was tell him to check his e-mail for a deal. If he didn't get the e-mail he can't get the deal, and if he did get the e-mail he would've already known about it. So to be honest it seems pointless to me too.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2909 posts
396 upvotes
djemzine wrote: If you think its not useful then why waste your time by posting? You could have saved few seconds of your life and not have posted.
What a childish response.

I'm pointing out that the thread is useless and provides no information about any hot deals. It doesn't belong in this forum.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
seshwan wrote: He probably opened the thread thinking there's something good inside, and all it did was tell him to check his e-mail for a deal. If he didn't get the e-mail he can't get the deal, and if he did get the e-mail he would've already known about it. So to be honest it seems pointless to me too.
ENJOY EVERYONE!
oops
Enjoy everyone with a Starbucks card!
oops
Enjoy everyone with a registered Starbucks card!
oops
Enjoy everyone with a registered Starbucks card linked to their email!
oops
Enjoy everyone with a registered Starbucks card linked to their email and who already received an offer by email from Starbucks but maybe not this offer!
Nov 21, 2009
104 posts
52 upvotes
I have a 50% of tea on my card! I assume it's the same as this?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
9005 posts
5728 upvotes
rats wrote: I have a 50% of tea on my card! I assume it's the same as this?
They are two different offers. One is for 50% off of a tea, the other one is 50% off of the new Chocolate Chai Tea Latte. I personally received both.
Jun 17, 2010
40 posts
4 upvotes
^ the code is the same, 366. The email says 50% off a Chocolate Chai Latte but my phone app says 50% off any tea, which probably includes this featured latte.
Jan 1, 2013
89 posts
44 upvotes
Just used this offer and tried the tall Choco Chai Tea Latte today w/ whip. Super tasty. Would I pay regular price? No.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
TripleSausageAndEgg wrote: Just used this offer and tried the tall Choco Chai Tea Latte today w/ whip. Super tasty. Would I pay regular price? No.
Yup I had it today minus whip as well and it was pretty good. Tastes like regular chai latte but with a little hint of chocolate. Yup its $2.07 after the discount!
Blanka
Jul 9, 2006
908 posts
72 upvotes
Did anyone ever get the $5 they promised for the Star Dash promotion in late September where you get 10 stars from around Sept. 19 to October 1 or 2?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)