Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

Stack credit/debit card $15 at Starbucks for $9 till feb 28th!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2019 4:00 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON

[Starbucks] Stack credit/debit card $15 at Starbucks for $9 till feb 28th!!!

Stack debit credit card has a new level up offer for members where you level up for Starbucks purchases minimum $5. $1 off first $5 purchase, $2 off second purchase, $3 off third purchase. Just reload your card for $5 each time and you’re getting $15 Starbucks gift card for $9. Use accordingly thereafter with a personalized star dash to make it even better value.
49 replies
Jul 6, 2014
476 posts
444 upvotes
Nepean, ON
It says not for online reload.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
amsoil wrote: It says not for online reload.
Meaning “online reload linked to your card” ...the reload works just fine in person adding $5 to your account when physically at a Starbucks location.. just did it yesterday no problem got the credit right away..
Last edited by mrfrugal83 on Feb 6th, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17118 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
never heard of stack
or the people's trust company
Jul 6, 2014
476 posts
444 upvotes
Nepean, ON
mrfrugal83 wrote: Meaning “online reload linked to your card” ...the reload works just fine in person adding $5 to your account when physically at a Starbucks location.. just did it yesterday no problem got the credit right away..
Nice, thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
6060842 wrote: Link?
It’s within your stack app... there is no link unless you don’t have the card getstack.ca
Jun 28, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
I didn't receive this offer, is it general promotion?
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2836 posts
2775 upvotes
Ottawa
Here are the details you get in the app - for me, I'm not sure that the hassle of going into the store three separate days to load $5 each time is worth it.
Images
  • upload.jpg
I am a current Public Mobile customer and Koodo customer.
Sep 14, 2009
982 posts
670 upvotes
Kingston
alaa3767 wrote: I didn't receive this offer, is it general promotion?
I just checked and it's in the app if you swipe right under Offers on the opening screen when you log in. There are multiple offers so you need to swipe to get to the Starbucks one.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
cappaj wrote: Here are the details you get in the app - for me, I'm not sure that the hassle of going into the store three separate days to load $5 each time is worth it.
It can be any three days within the whole month..it’s not consecutive days... very casual if your buying a coffee whatever anyways...I don’t see it as much of a “hassle”
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1838 posts
2039 upvotes
Nice. I've got excess cash on my stack so I love these promos.

Just make sure you leave enough to cover your netflix subscription (10.99)
Wallet safe...
Apr 20, 2006
215 posts
165 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Nice. I've got excess cash on my stack so I love these promos.

Just make sure you leave enough to cover your netflix subscription (10.99)
Be aware that Netflix’s Standard plan is now $13.99/month. And Stack only covers the pre-price increase amount of $10.99/month so you will need to have $13.99 to cover.
Apr 20, 2006
215 posts
165 upvotes
For the 2nd and 3rd times you purchase with Stack make sure you actually go into the app and “Activate” the Level 2 and Level 3 offers or else you won’t see the rebate back.

I “activated” the Level 1 rebate yesterday. Reloaded $5 in store and got the $1 back immediately. Today I thought I’d go back in and reload another $5 and get the $2 but I didn’t notice you needed to “Activate” the Level 2 offer. Very annoying.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1838 posts
2039 upvotes
Oh that sucks... maybe I'll switch to basic @ 9.99
abdlc wrote: Be aware that Netflix’s Standard plan is now $13.99/month. And Stack only covers the pre-price increase amount of $10.99/month so you will need to have $13.99 to cover.
Wallet safe...
Jun 14, 2006
689 posts
152 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP...easier than figuring out how to spend exactly $5 each time to get the most benefit!
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1091 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn thanks OP. Perfect way to double dip. This is the reason I come to RFD!
If my post is helpful don't forget to hit that upvote!
Oct 24, 2017
121 posts
210 upvotes
I was advised that I need to perform an operation like balance check on a ATM so that the new pin gets activated.

I am only offered the option to withdraw money when I do that at a scotia ATM.

What did you guys do to have it changed?
Sep 14, 2009
982 posts
670 upvotes
Kingston
lionbest wrote: I was advised that I need to perform an operation like balance check on a ATM so that the new pin gets activated.

I am only offered the option to withdraw money when I do that at a scotia ATM.

What did you guys do to have it changed?
I had the same issue. I cancelled my transaction at Scotia ATM as couldn't check balance to update the PIN, yet when at Starbucks today, the new PIN was accepted by the POS reader and the original one declined. Yikes.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
For those of us who don't yet use stack, what are the advantages? Is it worth it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)