Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Starbucks

[Starbucks] January unlimited hot brewed coffee or tea bag, tumbler 49.95

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2018 9:37 am
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
2190 posts
2394 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This tumbler is really pretty, I think I might actually cave and get one this year! I hope they have a decent number of them at the locations near me. I might try to drink 2-3 teas a day to get my money's worth ;)

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
Angel Girl wrote: This tumbler is really pretty, I think I might actually cave and get one this year! I hope they have a decent number of them at the locations near me. I might try to drink 2-3 teas a day to get my money's worth ;)

Thanks OP!
I think it looks better than last year's tumbler! Not sure if I would describe it as pretty, but at least it's not so obviously Christmas themed as last year's was. lol Makes it nicer to use year round.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2006
1158 posts
465 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: If it does, I’m buying one tomorrow.
Are you talking about the Clover X model machine pilot project last year ?
If so aren't all those machines gone ?
Mar 25, 2008
542 posts
1154 upvotes
Vancouver
Cold brewed coffee included?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
Mulder and Scully wrote:
This is my second year having one. I don't expect to break even at all. You shouldn't buy one thinking that you'll save money or have convenience because it's neither. It's a good tumbler though.
Are you forgetting that we are on RFD???
Mar 28, 2016
460 posts
199 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta, Ca…
Buy it and share it with your family. We usually average 3-4 refills a day. If you buy it and only use it yourself, it might not be worth the price.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1457 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
This has steadily gone up in price since it first came out...still a good deal though.
JS
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
fastmiele wrote: Are you talking about the Clover X model machine pilot project last year ?
If so aren't all those machines gone ?
Not sure what you mean by Clover X (new model?), but I was speaking of the regular Clover machine. A few locations have them around here and they make fantastic coffee.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
flipper316 wrote: whenever starbucks decides to email you one when you're a member.
I've been a member since 2010 and I've never gotten any email.. I must have something in my notification settings wrong. I occasionally see an offer on the app when I'm there (3-4x a week) but never get an email for it.

Images
  • Untitled.png
Jul 20, 2008
130 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if brewed reserve coffee qualifies? There are a few Starbucks in Toronto that serve reserve coffee. One of them is the Starbucks located inside Toronto General Hospital.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2006
1158 posts
465 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: Not sure what you mean by Clover X (new model?), but I was speaking of the regular Clover machine. A few locations have them around here and they make fantastic coffee.
Clover is nice but it was too big and takes too long and too expensive (machine).

They had the Clover X in Toronto in January 2017. It was great and one of the best realistic breakthroughs. Same price as a regular drip coffee.

http://www.starbucksmelody.com/2016/12/09/cloverx/
Sep 20, 2011
248 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
You have to ask for this clover coffee or what? Don't mind trying it out.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1417 posts
902 upvotes
Montreal
Legion021 wrote: You have to ask for this clover coffee or what? Don't mind trying it out.
Only some Starbucks have Clover. I know the one at Yonge/Bloor near the Bay has one (if there is still is a Bay by now Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes)

It is very good and you do not need to spend the money on the Reserve ones. Even a Christmas blend done in a Clover is better than a standard one. I think a Grande normal Clover is like 3.5$ or so.

Clover X is something new but the Regular Clover been around for a number of years.
Dec 30, 2012
459 posts
152 upvotes
Mississauga
daviiiiiid wrote: I've been a member since 2010 and I've never gotten any email.. I must have something in my notification settings wrong. I occasionally see an offer on the app when I'm there (3-4x a week) but never get an email for it.

Always hear about double star days. Never got an email either. Same boat as you Disappointed Face
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
If this deal was $29.99 or even $39.99 it would be worth it. But $49.95 you have to really work hard to break even.
Sep 20, 2011
248 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
klown wrote: Only some Starbucks have Clover. I know the one at Yonge/Bloor near the Bay has one (if there is still is a Bay by now Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes)

It is very good and you do not need to spend the money on the Reserve ones. Even a Christmas blend done in a Clover is better than a standard one. I think a Grande normal Clover is like 3.5$ or so.

Clover X is something new but the Regular Clover been around for a number of years.
Sounds interesting. Will have to see if I can find one close to me.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1417 posts
902 upvotes
Montreal
carmaster wrote: If this deal was $29.99 or even $39.99 it would be worth it. But $49.95 you have to really work hard to break even.
Not really. Don't know in Ontario but in QC a grand regular coffee is 2.80$ or so with taxes. Not counting January 1st or the weekends in January that's 22 days times 2.8 = 61.6$. If you pay 57.5$ for the tumbler this gives you any weekend coffee for free essentially as well as any refills during the day without having to physically stay in the Starbucks.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1417 posts
902 upvotes
Montreal
Legion021 wrote: Sounds interesting. Will have to see if I can find one close to me.
If it helps there is also one in Don Mills in front of the Westin Hotel.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
klown wrote: Only some Starbucks have Clover. I know the one at Yonge/Bloor near the Bay has one (if there is still is a Bay by now Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes)

I did not know this? So you can ask for Pike Place or the feature Dark Roast to be done on the Clover for the same price as a regular drip?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)