Hot Deals

[Starbucks] [Starbucks] January unlimited hot brewed coffee or tea bag, tumbler 49.95

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 7:53 am
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2014
1057 posts
486 upvotes
The 6
I bought this with 3 work colleagues last year. We would all bring our own flasks and only use this flask in order to get the free coffee from Starbucks.

It worked out pretty well. For less than $15 each we got free coffees for the month of January. We would have paid at least $40 for the month in coffee without this deal.

Had a random draw between the four of us in Feb to determine who won the flask. It worked out well for us!
Mar 10, 2012
248 posts
247 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Just don't forget to bring it with you, I did that for practically the entire month last year Face With Tears Of Joy.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2287 posts
879 upvotes
Montreal
FARMERBLANCHE wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 9:10 pm
Also buy on a double star day and you'll get 200 star back for almost 2 rewards.
When is that?
Nov 21, 2017
79 posts
20 upvotes
daviiiiiid wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:08 pm
When is that?
whenever starbucks decides to email you one when you're a member.
Oct 25, 2005
304 posts
115 upvotes
Scary people are planning to drink more than 1 coffee every single day
Health and all

Serious question, if it is for brewed coffee can they do ice coffee as well?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26868 posts
6373 upvotes
GTHA
kav2001c wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:59 pm
Scary people are planning to drink more than 1 coffee every single day
Health and all
Why?

Studies have shown that drinking up to four 8-ounce cups of coffee per day is safe.

Google it.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1181 posts
397 upvotes
Windsor
Can u get latte with this cup/mug or only black coffee ?
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2004
1682 posts
268 upvotes
daviiiiiid wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:08 pm
When is that?
It is typically once a month. Sometimes they give a second day in the month. I got a tumbler on my double star day at the end of November.
My only complaint is that the lid gets in the way when I'm drinking...anyone else feel the same way?
Sword of Omens....Give me deals beyond deals!
Jul 5, 2004
833 posts
157 upvotes
I remember the first year they had this with the Twelve days of specials and each store got like 1 or 2 and I was pissed not to get one. My main issues:

- This is grande only, I usually have a venti in the morning.
- My main issue though is one of convenience, this means you have to lug the tumbler to Starbucks in the morning, clean it and then lug it back the next days. Considering I pick my coffee up before I get to work, this would mean a lot of lugging. There is a reason I use paper cups Smiling Face With Open Mouth
- On the weekends I usually relax reading for a couple of hours so I get a free second coffee anyhow with my gold card.
May 10, 2008
44 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This tumbler is really pretty, I think I might actually cave and get one this year! I hope they have a decent number of them at the locations near me. I might try to drink 2-3 teas a day to get my money's worth ;)

Thanks OP!
Apr 9, 2010
429 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Angel Girl wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 1:14 am
This tumbler is really pretty, I think I might actually cave and get one this year! I hope they have a decent number of them at the locations near me. I might try to drink 2-3 teas a day to get my money's worth ;)

Thanks OP!
I think it looks better than last year's tumbler! Not sure if I would describe it as pretty, but at least it's not so obviously Christmas themed as last year's was. lol Makes it nicer to use year round.
Mar 23, 2006
774 posts
124 upvotes
N8Magic wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 8:17 pm
If it does, I’m buying one tomorrow.
Are you talking about the Clover X model machine pilot project last year ?
If so aren't all those machines gone ?
Mar 25, 2008
205 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
Cold brewed coffee included?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Playdo