Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

StarbucksStore.ca Save $25 on orders over $60

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2014 5:53 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
can you guys stop killing the website? I need to order...
rebber wrote: save an additional 10% off by signing up for their newsletter

"Sign up for our Newsletter
Enjoy the latest Starbucks Store offers and news.
I tried signing up but it says: "Sorry, your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later."

could anyone plz send me a 10% coupon?

edit:
RandomSanity wrote: Doesn't look like this can be combined with the promo.. added the code and it doesn't affect the price at all.
oh okay, nvm.
Jan 28, 2013
23 posts
2 upvotes
Somehow I couldn't be redirected to paypal website :(
Does anyone else have this issue?
Jan 28, 2013
23 posts
2 upvotes
10% off code "STNPWEKD"
but doesn't seem to be working with 25$ off promo
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2541 posts
961 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
olala0209 wrote: Somehow I couldn't be redirected to paypal website :(
Does anyone else have this issue?
Yea the checkout with paypal button appears to be broken.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
2310 posts
407 upvotes
10% off cannot be stacked. It will work for orders under $60, but once the order becomes larger than $60, the cyber Monday promo kicks in automatically and overrides the 10% off coupon.
Sep 8, 2007
811 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Fantaz wrote: I tried signing up but it says: "Sorry, your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later."

could anyone plz send me a 10% coupon?

edit:

oh okay, nvm.
my mistake. I should've tried it out first before posting. I couldn't even add anything to my cart because the site is always down. rfd effect :S
Sep 8, 2007
811 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
cell567 wrote: Ebates: http://www.ebates.ca/coupons/starbucks-canada

It says...Up to 7%

but then it lists underneath it....

2.5% cash back on Drinkware and Equipment
3.5% cash back on Coffee and Tea

This store does not currently have any conditions.

I think they didn't update the 2.5, and 3.5 to 5 and 7 percent?

GCR is up to 6%...

Conditions :
3.5% Cash Back Rebates on Drinkware and Equipment.
No Cash Back on Gift Certificates

+ 5% PayPal cash-back as someone above posted. It just got a little hotter in here.
noob question, but how does ebates work? do you have to earn a certain amount in rebate before they do a payout like with RFD "earn cash back" rebates?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm curious how the Frother compares to the Nespresso Aerocinno and other variants.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2541 posts
961 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as Not Available from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Even though everything I'm trying to order is in stock.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
2310 posts
407 upvotes
rebber wrote: noob question, but how does ebates work? do you have to earn a certain amount in rebate before they do a payout like with RFD "earn cash back" rebates?
Sign up over at ebates.ca. Use their affiliate links to the specific shop you want to shop at. I beleive many members suggest turning adblock off to make sure your purchases are tracked properly. That's about it.

They send you cash back every three or so months, sometimes earlier. In the form of a cheque, paypal, or charity donation.

You have to have earned a minimum of $5.01 to get a pay out, or else it will just get rolled over and continue into next period.
Sep 8, 2007
811 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
cell567 wrote: When do I get my Cash Back payment?

Every 3 months, we send you a Cash Back payment for purchases posted during the previous quarter based on the schedule below. But if you've earned less than $5.01 Cash Back, we'll carry over your money to the next cheque. Bonus Rewards do not count toward the $5.01 minimum. The term "Bonus Rewards" includes monies earned as a Sign-up Reward or Refer-A-Friend Bonus.

Ebates offers several ways to receive payment and is constantly working on ways to pay you faster. Visit My Account to view your Cash Back settings or go to Cash Back Method to change your settings. Note that you must sign-in to change your Cash Back Method.

Purchases Posted Between Big Fat Cheque Sent
Jan 1 - Mar 31 May 15
Apr 1 - June 30 Aug 15
July 1 - Sept 30 Nov 15
Oct 1 - Dec 31 Feb 15
thanks!
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16698 posts
12472 upvotes
Markham
For VIA, Italian roast and Colombia, which is stronger? Or of Via product line,which is the strongest coffee?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
2310 posts
407 upvotes
zhulinghe6152 wrote: how do you guys get free shipping?
Estimated shipping:Free

Should kick in when your order is over $60, just like the discount.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
No way to use gift card online right?
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1457 posts
889 upvotes
rdsharma5@gmail.com wrote: picked up $68.00 worth of coffee ...came to $43.80 shipped and if you buy the Christmas blend you get a free mug .Pay with paypal and the next purchase on bestbuy /futureshop is 5% back ... Nice deal
It is a 3ml tasting cup, not a mug. They are very small.
Fantaz wrote: placed an order... about to place another. so if an item's on backorder, do they still ship the rest of the items that are in-stock and the backordered one later?
They did this the last time I placed an order on some backorder things, they just shipped out the first half and I had to wait until they had more stock. Shipping is usually fairly quick I find with them too, I think my last order only took 2 days to get here.
smartie wrote: For VIA, Italian roast and Colombia, which is stronger? Or of Via product line,which is the strongest coffee?

Thanks
Most likely the italian, most if not all colombian roasts are medium where as most italian roasts are dark/bold.

Thinking of placing another order but can't even load the site very well right now.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
the eBates.ca cashback for my Starbucks order is still not appearing in my pending list yet? it appeared quite fast when I ordered from shop.ca earlier today.
Feb 17, 2004
91 posts
27 upvotes
greg123 wrote: No way to use gift card online right?
I used gift cards to pay for my purchase. I used a total of 4 different gcs.

Couldn't seem to get paypal working to check out. oh well...
Dec 10, 2010
42 posts
37 upvotes
Edmonton
How do I request for this thread to be moved back to hot deals? As Black Friday made abundantly clear, most people rely on the Hot Deals forum instead of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday forums. Besides, the promotion is currently live...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)