• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2007 10:53 pm
Tags:
None
May 18, 2006
997 posts
24 upvotes
kcorscadden wrote: .
Anyways, I am done with this issue. If you guys want to continue to b.itch and complain about what RFD did, then feel free too. Later.
It has been almost a week since you submitted the above.

Dear God, man, LET IT GO ALREADY!! :cry:

We get it. Move on.
May 24, 2006
354 posts
82 upvotes
Oakville/Burlington
kcorscadden wrote: However, due to them deleting the RFD threads, I still believe they are as shallow minded now as they were then, if not worse.
SC did not delete RFD threads.
See my Blog for friendly, helpful discussions! My EBay Feedback (100%)
Mar 31, 2004
61 posts
8 upvotes
Orillia
Still hoping someone will pm the DETAILS of the original deal.
Price, channels, receivers, free months etc. etc.

Please... I'd like to be prepared when a rep calls me.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
4042 posts
1202 upvotes
Kingston
inntents wrote: It has been almost a week since you submitted the above.

We get it. Move on.
LMFAO

I was referring to defending RFD as to why they deleted the thread.

I never said I would stop talking about it.
Ubershopper wrote:SC did not delete RFD threads.
I meant SC asking RFD to delete the threads
Mar 20, 2005
167 posts
Ottawa
kaibur wrote: Still hoping someone will pm the DETAILS of the original deal.
I posted this earlier, but perhaps it was too cryptic for you.
A - Go to google.
B - Search for "StarChoice Digital Satellite TV bundle offer"
C - Select cached listing of first result.
D - Scroll
Jan 2, 2007
17 posts
Did your ABCD I did not find anything that was close to the the thread your mentioning.

Maybe you can do it for us smart A_s!
Jan 2, 2007
17 posts
inntents wrote: It has been almost a week since you submitted the above.

We get it. Move on.
We have moved on were are know discussing the weakness within a corporation like SC

What would be your first guess...mine is the managers in the office are weak!

Maybe you know something we don't or you work for SC? and if you do or know of someone we should try and help them...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1418 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
12 million???? are you sure? I know toronto's about 3 million and i thought hardly any people live outside of GTA in ontario. btw sry to go off topic.
kcorscadden wrote: Keep in mind the population in Ontario is 12 million, this is just the target market for this particular package.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1418 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
you don't call someone a smart a_s when you are asking a favor.
dinar wrote: Did your ABCD I did not find anything that was close to the the thread your mentioning.

Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
4042 posts
1202 upvotes
Kingston
pilmania wrote: 12 million???? are you sure? I know toronto's about 3 million and i thought hardly any people live outside of GTA in ontario. btw sry to go off topic.
Whether 12 million is accurate or not is irrelevant. My comment was based on the information that was provided by the poster.

Thinking about it though, I think it is pretty close to accurate when Canada's population is between 30 and 40 million, and Ontario and Quebec are the most populated last I heard.
Mar 20, 2005
167 posts
Ottawa
dinar wrote: Did your ABCD I did not find anything that was close to the the thread your mentioning.

Still works for me. I guess YMMV.
(Are you having better luck getting responses in expired deals threads?)
Mar 13, 2005
743 posts
50 upvotes
Stoney creek
it worked for me.

I saved it to my favorites, but every time i try to cut and paste the link it comes up something different - or i would pm it to you. If anyone can help me with how to do that pm me

EDIT: I actually now cut and pasted the info and made a document on my computer - that way i know it is there
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2256 posts
652 upvotes

pilmania wrote: you don't call someone a smart a_s when you are asking a favor.
I think SRTST did 'do it for you' dinar - all but the typing and mouse clicking. It is working for others... maybe its just you!
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Jan 2, 2007
17 posts
I can call some one smart a_s when they insult me by saying... is it to cryptic!
Jan 2, 2007
17 posts
so is sc selling the service for 35 still
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
4042 posts
1202 upvotes
Kingston
dinar wrote: so is sc selling the service for 35 still
Yes, they still are
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1418 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
how do i get the deal? who do i contact?
kcorscadden wrote: Yes, they still are
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
4042 posts
1202 upvotes
Kingston
pilmania wrote: how do i get the deal? who do i contact?
Since we are not allowed to post details of the deal, simply contact Star Choice @ 1-888-554-7827 (Customer Service Center). They are open 24/7

When you get a CSR, you simply say that you are inquiring about the "Ontario Extra Value Package" (that is what it is called). The CSR will take your name and phone number and forward it to a sales rep in your area. That sales rep will contact you in a day or two.

Other way is if someone Private Message's you a sales reps name and phone number and you call them directly or a sales rep knocks or leaves a flyer in your door. Don't count on either one of these to happen, just call SC and go from there.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1418 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
ok, thanks a lot man.
kcorscadden wrote: Since we are not allowed to post details of the deal, simply contact Star Choice @ 1-888-554-7827 (Customer Service Center). They are open 24/7

When you get a CSR, you simply say that you are inquiring about the "Ontario Extra Value Package" (that is what it is called). The CSR will take your name and phone number and forward it to a sales rep in your area. That sales rep will contact you in a day or two.

Other way is if someone Private Message's you a sales reps name and phone number and you call them directly or a sales rep knocks or leaves a flyer in your door. Don't count on either one of these to happen, just call SC and go from there.
Mar 20, 2005
167 posts
Ottawa
PM from 7:10 AM today
dinar wrote:lay off the insults ass wipe
Dinar, I'm sorry you were offended by my reply to kaibur.
(It was a tad snarky, afterall.)
And while I'm at it, I apologize for every insult I've ever made, in case you overheard any.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)