Fitness and Nutrition

starting new GoodLife membership after old one sent to collections?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2019 2:20 pm
[OP]
Jul 1, 2019
1 posts

starting new GoodLife membership after old one sent to collections?

Just wondering if GoodLife keeps a record of personal information in regards to old accounts. Long story short I missed a couple payments on my old account (I also wasn’t going) and they cancelled it and “sent it to collections” (I put that in quotation marks because I made the payment once I realized what was happening and the account wasn’t actually sent to collections). I’ve started a new job and want to get back in the gym as I get a corporate discount now, but I’m just wondering if there would be any pushback from the gym because of my old account
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
6878 posts
2142 upvotes
Mississauga
Leafsfan96 wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2019 12:14 am
Just wondering if GoodLife keeps a record of personal information in regards to old accounts. Long story short I missed a couple payments on my old account (I also wasn’t going) and they cancelled it and “sent it to collections” (I put that in quotation marks because I made the payment once I realized what was happening and the account wasn’t actually sent to collections). I’ve started a new job and want to get back in the gym as I get a corporate discount now, but I’m just wondering if there would be any pushback from the gym because of my old account
So are you saying the account was paid up in full and cancelled? Or there is a balance on it and it's past due?

If paid up in full, then I don't see why they would have a problem.