Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

*STARTS May 27 - Wendy's 99 Cents Frosty + mailer coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2019 9:57 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
too bad wendys doesn't carry any fruit toppings for this frosty, i'd pay extra for it....i miss that mcDs strawberrie sunday with nuts! my fave snack there
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17379 upvotes
Markham
heyyahblah wrote: same, those mailers were junk lol ... right into the recycling bin, no good deals.

Wendy's Frosties are the goat. I love both flavors. I'm still glad they are at 99cents and haven't creeped up in price. Prefer the Frosty over a McD cone. You can also freeze the Frosty and next day just as good. Like a ice cream/slussie hybrid.
I always ask for a MIX of both flavors....half vanilla, half chocolate. Really wished they had TWIST feature so it's better mixed. If weather were warmer I probably would've had three or four of these by now. Cooler weather doesn't have me thinking "hmmmmm I want a Frosty today".
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
745 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: #spoon
If I wanted to eat soft serve ice-cream I'd get that and eat it with a spoon. The point of a Wendy's Frosty ought to be a milkshake-like beverage. So I very much want to enjoy it through a straw. They put it in a cup don't they? And they don't offer you a spoon. So it's clearly intended to be a beverage, not ice cream.

Honestly, Wendy's corporate should just fix this. Increase the serving temperature a bit and serve it in less viscous form so you can drink through their standard straws and all will be good. As it stands, you can't even suck the contraption up a straw when they first serve it. The straw will compress and collapse due to negative pressure since the Frosty is so viscous. This is why I am generally hesitant to order it. It tastes good, but it's a PITA to drink so I avoid.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
fattyburger11 wrote: As far as taste, it's fine.

What I have reservations about is it's texture. I do find their frosty too viscous. I usually need to wait for it to melt a bit before I can consume it. Otherwise it takes too much effort trying to suck it out of a standard thin straw. If they offered a larger diameter straw maybe it would be easier. Still, straight out of the machine is hard to drink for sure.
What pisses me off the most about McD's kiosks isn't so much the number of menu clicks. It's actually their receipt printing machine. A lot of times it doesn't print the damn receipt due to printer error so you're left hanging without an order number and have to ask the front.
Order # shows on screen after you close the printer error.
😱
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18946 posts
10527 upvotes
fattyburger11 wrote: If I wanted to eat soft serve ice-cream I'd get that and eat it with a spoon. The point of a Wendy's Frosty ought to be a milkshake-like beverage. So I very much want to enjoy it through a straw. They put it in a cup don't they? And they don't offer you a spoon. So it's clearly intended to be a beverage, not ice cream.

Honestly, Wendy's corporate should just fix this. Increase the serving temperature a bit and serve it in less viscous form so you can drink through their standard straws and all will be good. As it stands, you can't even suck the contraption up a straw when they first serve it. The straw will compress and collapse due to negative pressure since the Frosty is so viscous. This is why I am generally hesitant to order it. It tastes good, but it's a PITA to drink so I avoid.
No the point is to eat it with a spoon.

Perhaps there is something off with your franchisees - every Wendy's I have ever gone to gives you spoons with your frosty's. I have never received a straw with a frosty ordered in store or the drive through.

FYI - Sundae's also come in a cup and they are not meant to be drank :)