• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 3:48 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 8, 2015
19 posts
3 upvotes
Terrebonne, QC
Bought my Washer & Dryer and my dishwasher. No issues at all.. Ordered from the Ottawa store and got it delivered to Montreal before they had a store here.
Jun 3, 2011
1 posts
Absolutely agree with the advice - stay away from the retailer! The worst retailer in Canada that I met in 15 years. On April 30th we bought in the store dishwasher Bosch and fridge Samsung RF26HFENDSR ($1499.99). The fridge was delivered on July 6th and delivery crew found that the fridge did not fit our opening. They insisted that I should accept the delivery and later contact the store to request exchange to smaller model. I have two witnesses of the conversation. However my request to exchange was denied (even that I agreed to pay 25% of restocking fee, that they charge for any return, even unpacked and unused item. The reason for the denial - I accepted delivery. When I tried to explained to the employee (by the way I don't know her title and last name; she signed only as Katelyn, from return authorisation department), that I was instructed to accept it by their crew, so It was a result of misinformation. However she answered with ridiculous argument, that they don't have any indication that the item didn't fit (though I asked the delivery guys to write it in the bill, and he promised to do it). So what other reason could force me the same day to ask exchange and be ready to pay 25% fine? So at the end she refused to allow return of the fridge, so right now I remained with large fridge in the middle of my room, that I will be forced to sell for any amount on Kijiji. Today I bought already from Costco the same model that I was ready to receive from Canadian Appliance Source (with free delivery, the same price, 2-years warranty and free 90-days return!). I think that such attitude to the customer needs (even as a result of its unintended mistake) is damaging both to me as a customer, and to the store (they didn't receive 25% fine for one model, while still profiting from the sell, and now they will receive a lot of negative publicity from me).
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
4442 posts
128 upvotes
Can you get better prices in store @ CAS? Online, they have deals that knock off $200 on the next appliance. I took a snapshot of my shopping cart and will monitor the site until I finalize because I know they constantly have "sales".
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2130 posts
267 upvotes
Orleans
I was able to price match at BB a great price CAS had on over the range microwave.

They have some pretty good prices.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1037 posts
128 upvotes
Any coupon codes, e.g. free shipping?