Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Stay Vancouver Hotels

Get up to $125 in VISA Reward Cards with your first night, plus a $50 VISA Reward Card up to 2 nights after

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 11:50 am
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
2211 posts
4308 upvotes
Berczy Park

Get up to $125 in VISA Reward Cards with your first night, plus a $50 VISA Reward Card up to 2 nights after

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 11, 2021
Retailer:
Stay Vancouver Hotels
The Deal:
Get up to $125 in VISA Reward Cards with your first night, plus a $50 VISA Reward Card for each night for 2 more consecutive nights.

How to Get It:
1) Use the promo code “VISA”
2) Pick your dates
3) Select a hotel and room
4) Book your stay
5) You’re done!

The Details:
• Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “Visa”.
• Booking consecutive nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
• The first night qualifies for a $50, $75, $100 or $125 reward depending on hotel booked. Plus a $50 Visa Reward card per night for up to two more consecutive nights.
• No minimum stay required.
• Three bookings maximum per person.
• Stay must be between now and October 11, 2021.
• Visa Reward card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
• Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
• This offer is limited and may end at any time.
• Bookings may be cancelled up to 48 hours before check-in.
• StayVancouverHotels.com Terms & Conditions Apply.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1481 posts
3224 upvotes
Scarborough
Wonder if this stack with AMEX's visit BC? noticed that the site takes amex as payment.
💡
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
2211 posts
4308 upvotes
Berczy Park
umega890 wrote: Wonder if this stack with AMEX's visit BC? noticed that the site takes amex as payment.
I know that you can add your Marriott account to the reservation so you can earn points/nights and get elite benefits. Perhaps the hotel itself bills you in which case it should work!
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2462 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
umega890 wrote: Wonder if this stack with AMEX's visit BC? noticed that the site takes amex as payment.
The credit card is used only to reserve the room. You pay at the hotel. So it will stack with the Amex offer
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
2211 posts
4308 upvotes
Berczy Park
yesnomaybe wrote: The credit card is used only to reserve the room. You pay at the hotel. So it will stack with the Amex offer
Nice, so then it will stack with one of Shangri-La, Marriott, or Fairmont as well as the Discovery offers!
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19732 posts
28609 upvotes
Vancouver
Killer deal when this stacks with Amex Platinum offers. I got Marriott Pinnacle Vancouver Getaway for one night in early October, $352 after tax. Savings:
$100 Visa card
$50 (Amex) Amex Stay BC hotel offer
$100 (Amex) when spending $350 at Marriott properties
$50 credit to use at hotel restaurant
$38 credit for parking
4pm checkout
Net $14!
Mar 23, 2019
462 posts
290 upvotes
Kiraly wrote:
$38 credit for parking
How to get these $50 and $38? thanks in advance
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19732 posts
28609 upvotes
Vancouver
dzgzpy wrote: How to get these $50 and $38? thanks in advance
Choose the "Experiences Your Way Local Vancouver Getaway" package. Details on what's included in that are on Marriott's site: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ ... own-hotel/ Pick a date and then click the "Deals and Packages" tab.
Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 10.11.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 10.12.17 AM.png
Aug 3, 2014
275 posts
437 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Kiraly wrote: Choose the "Experiences Your Way Local Vancouver Getaway" package. Details on what's included in that are on Marriott's site: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ ... own-hotel/ Pick a date and then click the "Deals and Packages" tab.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 10.11.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 10.12.17 AM.png
But then you don't get the gift card unless you book with StayVancouver no?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2009
1212 posts
772 upvotes
Vancouver
Kiraly wrote: Killer deal when this stacks with Amex Platinum offers. I got Marriott Pinnacle Vancouver Getaway for one night in early October, $352 after tax. Savings:
$100 Visa card
$50 (Amex) Amex Stay BC hotel offer
$100 (Amex) when spending $350 at Marriott properties
$38 credit for parking
4pm checkout
Net $14!
I don't think technically the restaurant and parking charges should be calculated as part of the net cost...

Aren't they just credits to end up cancelling out additional charges on top of the room rate?

Total cost out of your pocket should actually be room rate - VISA GC - Amex offers = $102
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19732 posts
28609 upvotes
Vancouver
aysiphu wrote: But then you don't get the gift card unless you book with StayVancouver no?
Correct. The Marriott link is just for seeing what you get when you book the Vancouver Getaway package on the StayVancouver site.
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19732 posts
28609 upvotes
Vancouver
pentiumvi wrote: I don't think technically the restaurant and parking charges should be calculated as part of the net cost...

Aren't they just credits to end up cancelling out additional charges on top of the room rate?

Total cost out of your pocket should actually be room rate - VISA GC - Amex offers = $102
Yeah that's true. $102, not $14. Still a smoking hot deal for what you get if you can stack all of the offers. That free parking, $50 restaurant credit, and 4pm checkout are sweeeeet.
Jul 17, 2017
169 posts
76 upvotes
BC
Does this actually stack with the Mariott offer on Amex I have these T/Cs on mine:
To be eligible for a $50 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $200 (CAD) after taxes and applicable fees, must be charged to your registered Card at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in Canada, via the Marriott Bonvoy™ mobile application or at www.Marriott.com during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of a purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged by the merchant on a different date, and that date occurs after the offer ends.
Offer valid only at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties in Canada. Reservations must be made online at www.Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy™ App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19732 posts
28609 upvotes
Vancouver
StickmansamV wrote: Does this actually stack with the Mariott offer on Amex I have these T/Cs on mine:
Yes. You don’t pay through the StayVancouver site. You just submit your credit card to hold the room. You pay the hotel directly when you arrive. So yes it stacks with the Amex promos. I think that last bit about reservations is in there to ensure you pay Marriott directly, and not through some aggregator like hotels.com.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2018
1064 posts
1202 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: Yes. You don’t pay through the StayVancouver site. You just submit your credit card to hold the room. You pay the hotel directly when you arrive. So yes it stacks with the Amex promos. I think that last bit about reservations is in there to ensure you pay Marriott directly, and not through some aggregator like hotels.com.
ya stayvancouver/ Stayrichmond all charge you direct and you can even email in and add your rewards so you get your points and status from Hilton or Marriott
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
Word of caution: I booked a hotel through this site a couple months ago, and they completely stiffed me on a $125 gift card. I've called them several times and each time they say I can't speak to anyone and have my compliant resolved, the complaint is sent to a group that only deals with emails and I need to wait for them to email me back within 24 hours. It's been several months and I'm still waiting for an email response. Buyer beware.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2462 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
wildzero wrote: Word of caution: I booked a hotel through this site a couple months ago, and they completely stiffed me on a $125 gift card. I've called them several times and each time they say I can't speak to anyone and have my compliant resolved, the complaint is sent to a group that only deals with emails and I need to wait for them to email me back within 24 hours. It's been several months and I'm still waiting for an email response. Buyer beware.
Which hotel?
Apr 2, 2004
313 posts
196 upvotes
Burnaby
wildzero wrote: Word of caution: I booked a hotel through this site a couple months ago, and they completely stiffed me on a $125 gift card. I've called them several times and each time they say I can't speak to anyone and have my compliant resolved, the complaint is sent to a group that only deals with emails and I need to wait for them to email me back within 24 hours. It's been several months and I'm still waiting for an email response. Buyer beware.
That's odd. The hotel should have presented you with the gift card when you check-in.

Some might also ask if you want to apply it towards your stay too.
Aug 31, 2010
747 posts
959 upvotes
ON
wildzero wrote: Westin Bayshore Vancouver
This is interesting. I kept running into errors trying to book Westin Bayshore Vancouver through StayVancouver a week ago even though I was able to book other hotels. Their support was totally useless - phone agent only available after 9am on weekdays and was not returning my voice mails, and email responses just told me to clear browser cache or wait a few hours to book, which totally wasn't the root cause of the error.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)