Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Dark Souls II CAD$16.27 Lowest Historical Price

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2014 11:34 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 31, 2010
746 posts
959 upvotes
ON

Dark Souls II CAD$16.27 Lowest Historical Price

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
63% off
[IMG]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam ... 1413291819[/IMG]

The only real deal I see on the first day of Steam winter sale. For a critically acclaimed title that was released half a year ago, CAD$16.27 is a much better price than the previous lowest record (USD $27.99 from Amazon.com).

The game scored 91 on Metacritic, which is one of the highest scores from this year. User score is lower, because some people rate the game zero complaining it's too hard.
10 replies
Jun 22, 2009
334 posts
165 upvotes
I scored the 360 version a few months back from one of those ridiculous thesource deals for $9.99. I think it lasted about 1 hour before it was out of stock. lol.

Oddly enough I just started playing the game this week and I am getting my ass kicked, but it is addictive as hell.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
Pay $16 now or wait for the remastered version on the PS4 for $69...hmmmm
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
1682 posts
881 upvotes
Montreal
dux wrote: Pay $16 now or wait for the remastered version on the PS4 for $69...hmmmm
Just to be clear, the DX9 version on sale now will get a patch with some new features but will NOT EVER get all the content (DX11 visuals, DX11 enhanced enemy placement and scenarios, etc) that the new version will get. It also does not include the DLC which the new version will. I say wait.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
dux wrote: Pay $16 now or wait for the remastered version on the PS4 for $69...hmmmm
PC version vs. PS4 version?

Depends. Do you want a limited version of the game or one that will look better visually and perform better?

Plus, I'm 100% certain the new DS2 in April will be less on PC than PS4 at launch.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
yeah, you'll have to wait for the new updated version next year, which will be a seporate game. This is the reason why I didn't pull the trigger on this game.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2832 posts
84 upvotes
I'll wait for Scholar of the First Sin PC port.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Bulletwithbatwings wrote: Just to be clear, the DX9 version on sale now will get a patch with some new features but will NOT EVER get all the content (DX11 visuals, DX11 enhanced enemy placement and scenarios, etc) that the new version will get. It also does not include the DLC which the new version will. I say wait.
That is some grade-a bull*****.. who do they think they are, Capcom?
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1301 posts
1540 upvotes
COQUITLAM
At this point, just wait for the remastered version, especially since the currently release DLCs are not discounted or included.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)