Expired Hot Deals

[Steam] Dead Rising (Remaster) - $6.40 @ GreenManGaming (GMG) PSA: Now Included in New Humble Bundle! Get it There

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2017 11:27 am
[OP]
Jun 10, 2015
188 posts
425 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Steam] Dead Rising (Remaster) - $6.40 @ GreenManGaming (GMG) PSA: Now Included in New Humble Bundle! Get it There

Deal Link:
Price:
$6.40
The Dead Rising remaster for (i think) the cheapest it has been, it is currently 68% off!

Fantastic port, runs really well and is by far the best in the series, if you ask me.

Maybe their are some codes floating about to make it even cheaper? Not sure though!

Enjoy!

VERY POSITIVE REVIEWS ON STEAM!

Game Description

Frank West, a freelance photojournalist on the hunt for the scoop of a lifetime, pursues a juicy lead to a small suburban town only to find that it is being overrun by zombies! He escapes to the local shopping mall thinking it will be a bastion of safety, but it turns out to be anything but. It's a true struggle to survive the endless stream of enemies, but with full reign over an entire shopping center, Frank can utilize anything to fight off the flesh-hungry mob and search for the truth behind the horrendous epidemic.

Additional Features & Functionalities:

Save System – Now supports up to five save slots
Controller Support – Native Xbox 360/Xbox One and PlayStation DualShock 4 controller support with matching button icons
Resolution Settings – supports 4K and beyond
Variable Frame Rate – uncapped frame rate including support for 144Hz monitors and Nvidia G-SYNC technology
Customizable & rebindable keyboard and mouse settings
2 replies
Dec 18, 2003
505 posts
95 upvotes
I got the $12 USD bundle to get DMC 4 as well.