Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

Dirt Rally 50% - $33.24 or $30.49

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2016 10:22 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes

[STEAM] Dirt Rally 50% - $33.24 or $30.49

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Hey all,

Saw this and thought it worthy of a post up. Folks that enjoy racing games should add this one to the list, its pretty hard, but also pretty accurate and looks beautiful when cranked up. I dont think its been this low since it was still a pre-release Beta. So its $33.24 Straight up OR within the Bundle $30.49 (extra 10%), but you will need to grab the other ones as well if you dont already have em. Enjoy!
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes
I thought more would have jumped in, ahh well...if youll excuse me, I have some Scandinavian flicking to do.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Yeah, it's a great deal and much appreciated for the heads-up.
I own it on PS4, so will skip this version (my PC is low/mid powered).

Can't believe that someone thumbs downed this.
WTF?????
Why bother?
All the info was in your title, and this is one of, if not the lowest prices so far for this AAA Rally game.
Probably a frustrated player who can turn any successful times/laps, LOL!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes
Woah! wrote: Yeah, it's a great deal and much appreciated for the heads-up.

WTF?????
Why bother?
All the info was in your title, and this is one of, if not the lowest prices so far for this AAA Rally game.
Haha the thumbs down is all good, like you said....somebody must be a little sore they cant drive. Ive been watching this since it released for a price drop and really hasnt until now, $30 was my buy in point. For those buying, dont expect to pick it up and win...demanding but accurate physics, takes a bit of time to learn and each car is different. Love it
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
What is the best controller/accessories to use with this?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Psyclist wrote:
Woah! wrote: Yeah, it's a great deal and much appreciated for the heads-up.

WTF?????
Why bother?
Haha the thumbs down is all good, like you said....somebody must be a little sore they cant drive. Ive been watching this since it released for a price drop and really hasnt until now, $30 was my buy in point. For those buying, dont expect to pick it up and win...demanding but accurate physics, takes a bit of time to learn and each car is different. Love it
Yeah, I got a great deal on it the day after it released on consoles.
I managed to get it for a trade of Battlefield 4 + $20 from of a guy on Craigslist who'd bot it and said it was too difficult to play.
At the time, Battlefield 4 was selling for around $15-$20 used, so it was a great deal for me! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
fightbriz wrote: What is the best controller/accessories to use with this?
I use a Thrustmaster & Playseat setup.
I've never tried it with the gamepad but I'm sure even that would be fun and control fairly well too, especially for the Rally Track Races.

My Sim / Racing Setups:
Setup #1 PS4/PC : Playseat Revolution with T300RS wheel, T3PA-Pro Pedals, TH8A Shifter, Bluetooth Keyboard & a Nexus 7 Tablet (Dashboard Apps)

It looks pretty much like this setup (only with the Thrustmaster gear instead of the Logitech)

Setup #2 Xbox One/PC : Playseat Flight with TX wheel, T3PA-Pro Pedals, wireless Keyboard & a Nexus 7 Tablet (Dashboard Apps) [on occasion this seat is also used for flight sims]
I used to have to swap the T300RS & TX wheels whenever I switched consoles, but recently came across someone selling a used Playseat Flight on Craigslist for only $150 so I quickly picked it up.
It's an excellent contrast because the Playseat Revolution is setup low, which is great for F1 & Exotic car type racing, and the Playseat Flight is a bit higher which perfectly simulates being in an off-road vehicle (Rally games & Forza Horizon series).

This is the Flight seat, which accepts both flight & wheel setups:

Image Image
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes
That's quite the setup, Ive just got an old Ikea Poang and a homebuilt rig to mount my G27 on...not fancy but works
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Psyclist wrote: That's quite the setup, Ive just got an old Ikea Poang and a homebuilt rig to mount my G27 on...not fancy but works
That's all that matters.
Those Poang chairs are quite comfortable.....and have great suspensions, LOL!!!!!

A motion-rig is only a couple of wiper motors away!
https://www.xsimulator.net/community/th ... fort.5602/

Hmmmmm, isn't that how IKEA tests their furniture anyways?
Aug 27, 2008
652 posts
175 upvotes
montreal
lol, I use a poang too with a g25 on a wheelstand pro... very comfy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)