Expired Hot Deals

[STEAM] Divinity: Original Sin 2 15% off (Lowest historical price), 93 on Metacritic

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2018 2:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19158 posts
6043 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …

[STEAM] Divinity: Original Sin 2 15% off (Lowest historical price), 93 on Metacritic

Deal Link:
Price:
$46.74
Savings:
15%
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
This game has been incredibly resilient to discounts. Previously the lowest it has gone is 10% off. There are only two places you can purchase Original Sin 2. Steam and GOG, which is part of the issue with getting a deal on this title.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43515 ... nal_Sin_2/

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/divin ... nal-sin-ii
Last edited by BinaryJay on Apr 13th, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
41 replies
Oct 19, 2010
289 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
Psh atleast gonna be 50 off in 5 years i will wait
Oct 10, 2017
7 posts
11 upvotes
This is an awesome game and totally worth the full price, plus you are helping an independent studio that actually cares.

10/10 would buy game at full price again
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19158 posts
6043 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
KaymenCider wrote: This is an awesome game and totally worth the full price, plus you are helping an independent studio that actually cares.

10/10 would buy game at full price again
Yeah, the full price is fair to begin with (not an $80 MSRP). Anyway, starting co-op with friends tonight...
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4239 posts
1623 upvotes
I've been trying to resist this game for a long time... Not sure if I can continue anymore.

Any thoughts about getting the first title too? Is that worth it?
Last edited by trinxified on Apr 13th, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAVE 20% off on top of the current prices of any gift-able STEAM games/DLC:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/digital- ... s-2349751/
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1846 posts
1715 upvotes
Life isn't fair. When I was younger I had all the free time, but no money to buy games. Now that I'm older, I have the money to buy any game I want, but I don't have the time to play them....
Mar 15, 2014
100 posts
65 upvotes
Mississauga
I highly recommend for anyone thinking about an RPG, I didn't get into the story too much but combat is a blast.

One piece of advice is I found the learning curve a bit steep in the beginning (didn't play the first game) and you'll want to get as much XP as possible before the fight at the end of chapter 1. A walk through guide can help here to find all the quests if you don't object to such things. Also, pure tank characters are of questionable value in this game just make sure you have enough CC to protect your casters.

And yes if you are patient you can pick it up during the steam winter sale of 2027 for $0.99.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4239 posts
1623 upvotes
wildzero wrote: Life isn't fair. When I was younger I had all the free time, but no money to buy games. Now that I'm older, I have the money to buy any game I want, but I don't have the time to play them....
This is too real for me. And the amount of games already in the backlog makes it even tougher.
SAVE 20% off on top of the current prices of any gift-able STEAM games/DLC:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/digital- ... s-2349751/
Nov 7, 2011
571 posts
427 upvotes
British Columbia
trinxified wrote: I've been trying to resist this game for a long time... Not sure if I can continue anymore.

Any thoughts about getting the first title too? Is that worth it?
Get the first game. By the time you finish it, this game will be 13 bucks as well :)
Oct 10, 2017
7 posts
11 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: Yeah, the full price is fair to begin with (not an $80 MSRP). Anyway, starting co-op with friends tonight...
You are going to love it, I played the game solo at launch and now doing co-op with a friend for the last 2 weeks and it's a blast!
May 5, 2014
372 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
wildzero wrote: Life isn't fair. When I was younger I had all the free time, but no money to buy games. Now that I'm older, I have the money to buy any game I want, but I don't have the time to play them....
Same
Last edited by dioxide on Apr 13th, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19158 posts
6043 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
KaymenCider wrote: You are going to love it, I played the game solo at launch and now doing co-op with a friend for the last 2 weeks and it's a blast!
It's going to be three of us at first, I think. What happens with the 4th slot when you don't have 4, do you have to assign one player to control two characters or is it a free for all?