Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

HELLBLADE : Senua's Sacrifice (VR + 2D) $16.49 CAD on Steam until Sept 10th 10am

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2018 9:30 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!

[STEAM] HELLBLADE : Senua's Sacrifice (VR + 2D) $16.49 CAD on Steam until Sept 10th 10am

Deal Link:
Price:
$16.49
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
September 10, 2018
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
The title says it all, so if you've been on the fence for this game, waiting for a sale, or excited about the new (full) VR mode, then now's the time!

$16.49 CAD until Monday Sept 10th @ 10am.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4143 ... Sacrifice/

13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
That's a great price. How's the VR mode? Have you tried it Woah?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
fujiapplelover wrote: That's a great price. How's the VR mode? Have you tried it Woah?
Agreed, great price.
It's MUCH more than just a VR mode, it's the ENTIRE GAME in VR.
One word...incredible!
It's a AAA quality 3rd person seated experience using either a Gamepad, KB+M, or Oculus Touch in Gamepad mode (Vive too but might be Gamepad only for that, Vive Wands would seem awkward).

For those who may already own the game, DO NOT RE-BUY it, as the the dev's have grandfathered those who already owned it and the VR mode is included for free.
Jun 15, 2015
162 posts
121 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Hmm, I'm having a problem giving more than a +1..please fix this, it needs a lot more
Nov 7, 2016
113 posts
172 upvotes
Hellblade is an amazing game. I paid more than this just for the Xbox version and it was well worth the price. It's so engrossing just as a stand-alone game, can't imagine what it's like in VR!
Dec 21, 2009
565 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
played it on ps4, it's an incredible experience playing this game

isolate yourself, get a good pair of headphones and have fun !
Oct 20, 2005
676 posts
77 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up, have had my eye on this game since release! Downloading now.
Apr 10, 2009
262 posts
317 upvotes
Didn't even know this had VR. Thanks, goodbye!
Sep 17, 2007
924 posts
844 upvotes
Toronto
Can you play this using nvidea shield? And how about using cell phone for vr experience?
Jan 11, 2017
56 posts
67 upvotes
Great price for a great title.

Here's the VR announcement video that talks a little about their process.
Don't worry so much about the video card requirements. Runs just fine on my 1070.

Jul 18, 2015
207 posts
167 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
Really good game and an amazing experience in VR mode with Oculus Rift. Had some problems with it because it was laggy Had to format my computer and it worked well. Recommended !!
Feb 29, 2016
654 posts
665 upvotes
Ottawa
taojoneses wrote: Don't worry so much about the video card requirements. Runs just fine on my 1070.
We're probably the minority, but very few people have anything close to a 1070 GPU in their rigs...
and DAMNIT....I snoozed and loozed. Deal is dead Disappointed But Relieved Face
Jan 11, 2017
56 posts
67 upvotes
re: the video card requirements, I think I was referring to the video where the games creators mention a 1080 as a requirement for the best VR experience. I didn't have any problems or enjoy it any less with the lesser card.

also: too bad you missed out. It really is a pretty great atmospheric story/game.
Flag it on isthereanydeal to let you know the next time the price drops.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)