Expired Hot Deals

[STEAM] Steam - Killing Floor - Free to play this weekend!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2009 10:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
2965 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto

[STEAM] Steam - Killing Floor - Free to play this weekend!

More offers from STEAM
Killing Floor is free to play this weekend only!

More Info: http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/

It's also 25% off this weekend as well.

About the game:

Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS set in the devastated cities and countryside of England after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military dropped into these locations with a simple mission: Survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments!

I've never played it or even heard of it, so can't comment on it.
[AMD Ryzen 3 1200 | Gigabyte B350-Gaming 3 | Ballistix 16GB DDR4 2400 | Toshiba 1TB & Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC | Phanteks P300]
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2210940205.png
Feedbacks:
Ebay
HoFo
Heatware
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1218 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
2 thumbs up good.

game play make it up for the CS-graphic
Aug 24, 2009
34 posts
It's a GREAT game. I played it a lot more than L4D. Excellent gunplay, and they added a lot of new content to coincide with the free weekend.

If you like multiplayer shooters, you'll definitely want to give this one a shot.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
4055 posts
327 upvotes
Markham, ON
I bought this game when it was first release to play LAN with my buddies. I don't find it that nice, maybe it was because it was first release and full of bugs.
And the other thing I don't like is.........for a FPS, you are unable to use the scroll wheel to change weapon. How stupid is that? Not making use of the scroll wheel? I don't know if they have added that in, but after the first day, I never touched this game again. Since first impression means a lot to me, it wasn't great at first.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1211 posts
191 upvotes
I didn't like the gameplay too much (too arcadey and monsters are too slow)

Then again I only played one game on Beginner with 900 ping on a 800 x 600 resolution.... :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5696 posts
304 upvotes
I just tried this game ... not really a fan, this isn't even close to being as good as L4D.

It just feels really raw and unpolished, worse than a lot of mods.
May 28, 2007
89 posts
14 upvotes
This is an awesome game, not only is it coop first person shooter, but you also can level up your character's skills making it pretty addictive.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19031 posts
4123 upvotes
Thornhill
Give me some dosh, will ya?

Mooneey mooneeyy moneeyyyyyy!!!!