Expired Hot Deals

[Steam] Merry Snowballs (Free Game, Limited Time)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2020 12:59 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 22, 2012
8 posts
123 upvotes
Mississauga

Merry Snowballs (Free Game, Limited Time)

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.00
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
January 31, 2020
Retailer:
Steam
Click play game and it'll be added to your account.

Free for a limited time. I believe the game is going to be removed on the 31st of January, but if you have the game in your account you'll keep it forever. Don't know when the deal ends.
Source:

Notice: Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets to play: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index. See the VR Support section for more info.

From Steam Page:

Merry Snowballs is an action packed VR snowball game where you get to relive your childhood snowball fights - this time with the cool gadgets you once wish you had! Battle against the neighborhood kids and fight your way to the top of the global leaderboard.

Description:

Relive your childhood snowball fights in this beautiful and action packed snowball game - this time with cool gadgets and powers you once wish you had!

Play through challenging levels with a variety of Gadgets & Powerups like Ice gun, Triple Snowgun, Slow Motion, Blizzard, Lighting and more. Battle against the fierce neighborhood kids, blow Angry Gingerbread men to pieces and fight your way to the end where Bad Santa awaits in an Epic Battle.

Being nice is not an option if you want to become THE MASTER OF SNOW!

Get your Christmas spirit up and join the fun!
Last edited by hminfowanter on Jan 17th, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2452 posts
1682 upvotes
Kitchener
Nice! Thanks OP!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1328 posts
775 upvotes
Canada
Thanks, another VR game to try out on my Oculus Quest.
Aug 19, 2004
768 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
Great. Thx op.

but is VR still a thing in 2020. I thought that flamed out like 3d tv's as no one is really talking about them and there doesn't seem to be a lot of hype / gaming support on it.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3385 posts
1148 upvotes
BC
kleung21 wrote: Great. Thx op.

but is VR still a thing in 2020. I thought that flamed out like 3d tv's as no one is really talking about them and there doesn't seem to be a lot of hype / gaming support on it.
Have you heard of a game called Half-Life Alyx?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2136 posts
589 upvotes
For a company to take down its own game must mean it is literally worthless, right?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1328 posts
775 upvotes
Canada

Yes it is! Oculus Quest is the hottest VR headset right now. And thanks to the newly added Oculus Link feature it has been sold out at many retailers since November. The only thing that has flamed out is phone based VR which is a good thing since they sucked anyways and development can move to proper 6DOF VR.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1038 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks @hminfowanter . I am now adding VR games I will never play possibly as I can't get myself to spend money on VR devices. : )
Oct 1, 2017
54 posts
88 upvotes

I don't think you game at all if you're even asking that question lol...
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2700 posts
2991 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Thanks @hminfowanter . I am now adding VR games I will never play possibly as I can't get myself to spend money on VR devices. : )
They are not more expensive than buying a Note10 or an S10, and wont depressiate as fast as the mentioned phones. I am just gonna wait till the end of this year to get a VR as to see how things develop with the omni directional treadmills or the kat loco.
Items need gone fast:
Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen - SOLD
Amazon Echo Input
Crib White
TV Stand
Dec 19, 2006
424 posts
325 upvotes
Burnaby
PriceHunter wrote: They are not more expensive than buying a Note10 or an S10, and wont depressiate as fast as the mentioned phones. I am just gonna wait till the end of this year to get a VR as to see how things develop with the omni directional treadmills or the kat loco.
Omni-directional treadmills and the like are such a niche that I can't fathom seeing much, if any support, for years and years to come. You've got have VR in every home before something like a treadmill becomes viable to develop for.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2700 posts
2991 upvotes
Thello wrote: Omni-directional treadmills and the like are such a niche that I can't fathom seeing much, if any support, for years and years to come. You've got have VR in every home before something like a treadmill becomes viable to develop for.
Lookup KAT loco. That's an affordable one.
Items need gone fast:
Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen - SOLD
Amazon Echo Input
Crib White
TV Stand