Expired Hot Deals

[STEAM] Minion Masters (F2P Early Access game) - free dlc (limited time) (rrp $17.49)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2019 4:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2568 posts
3478 upvotes
London, Ontario

[STEAM] Minion Masters (F2P Early Access game) - free dlc (limited time) (rrp $17.49)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Note: You have to click Play Game and then cancel out before it'll let you add the dlc to your account as the base game needs to be in your account first.

This is a multiplayer only game, but includes online co-op. In the Steam news pop-up it mentions this is free until Monday, but underneath the dlc it says it's free until March 15th. I'd say link it early just in case.

Link to the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/4895 ... n_Masters/

This is a strategy, card game that got very positive reviews out of almost 11,000 reviews with over 1300 recent reviews of overwhelmingly positive. The game currently has no achievements, but has trading cards and partial controller support. The dlc got very positive reviews out of 59 reviews and the dlc just came out yesterday so this is very generous of them to drop it for free.

It says there are limitations and says games obtained for free during promotions do not have trading cards but this isn't the game, it's dlc. The game itself is free to play. Enjoy!

The free dlc includes:

3x Colossus (Legendary)
5x Succubus (Supreme)
20x Rammer
40x Nether Bat
40x Morgrul's Ragers
5x Power Tokens (Get 5 extra random surprises)
1x Legendary Faction Box exclusive Voidborne Avatar - Animated Colossus!
1x Legendary Faction Box exclusive Voidborne Emote - Animated Doompuffer!
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Mar 9th, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3099 posts
1076 upvotes
Thanks. Couldn't add it to my account though. Kept getting an error, both on the fat client and via a browser.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2568 posts
3478 upvotes
London, Ontario
txenglan wrote:
Mar 9th, 2019 6:20 pm
Thanks. Couldn't add it to my account though. Kept getting an error, both on the fat client and via a browser.
Did you add the base game to your account? Cuz you have to do that first to be able to link the dlc as mentioned in my post. I'll move it up so it's easier to see.
Aug 17, 2006
453 posts
149 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Thanks OP, downloaded.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3099 posts
1076 upvotes
SoldierZeroB wrote:
Mar 9th, 2019 9:00 pm
Did you add the base game to your account? Cuz you have to do that first to be able to link the dlc as mentioned in my post. I'll move it up so it's easier to see.
Yes I tried that but got the same error for the base game as well. When using the fat client, I assumed it might be the fact I was trying to do it using the Linux version but it wouldn't work visa a browser either so seems to rule that out.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2568 posts
3478 upvotes
London, Ontario
txenglan wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 7:37 pm
Yes I tried that but got the same error for the base game as well. When using the fat client, I assumed it might be the fact I was trying to do it using the Linux version but it wouldn't work visa a browser either so seems to rule that out.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck at not being able to link either one.