Price:
Savings:
33%
Expiry:
July 5, 2018
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
The most popular game on Steam according to steamcharts.com, it's the first time it goes on sale on Steam.
Please note the active player base has been declining since January and reviews are mixed.
Last edited by JohnMarston on Jun 20th, 2018 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
68 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2005
3147 posts
71 upvotes
RECENT REVIEWS:
Mostly Negative (28,206)

They gotta get their act together and fix all these damn bugs.
Apr 30, 2012
161 posts
46 upvotes
North York
Game going to bleed out once all these new FPS BR's come out. PUBG been released for almost 2 years now (I think), and still plays and runs like shit. It's pretty frustrating, the game would be super fun if it felt as smooth as Fortnite.
Oct 26, 2016
28 posts
27 upvotes
This is a do not buy, this game is extremely broken and does not run as smooth as the other BRs.
Feb 2, 2015
84 posts
30 upvotes
Victoria, BC
theogplug wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 9:19 am
This is a do not buy, this game is extremely broken and does not run as smooth as the other BRs.
I disagree. This is a 100% buy for me! I'm playing on xbox though. Not sure if the PC has more or less or same bugs.

This game is the most hours I have EVER put into a video game and I have been gaming for 15 years. It has tons of bugs, that's for sure, but the game play outweighs any of that for me. It's just so fun, and every damn game plays so differently.

I would 100% buy this for this price! I bought it for full price and am happy!
Nov 10, 2012
713 posts
251 upvotes
Calgary
adubbz wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 9:35 am
I disagree. This is a 100% buy for me! I'm playing on xbox though. Not sure if the PC has more or less or same bugs.

This game is the most hours I have EVER put into a video game and I have been gaming for 15 years. It has tons of bugs, that's for sure, but the game play outweighs any of that for me. It's just so fun, and every damn game plays so differently.

I agree. I also have it on XBOX (OG) and although there are some glitches, I find it to be quite fun.
Sep 4, 2007
697 posts
171 upvotes
theogplug wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 9:19 am
I get frustrated just watching gameplay online, looks so choppy and as if you're playing with 200 ping all the time.
Sep 2, 2006
152 posts
105 upvotes
Calgary
D0ntgiveajack wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 10:07 am
Is it really that bad?
The game has it flaws, but is easily one of the most fun games I've played. At this price it's a no brainer to buy it, don't listen to all these haters.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1395 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
900 hours of pubg i swithced to fornite. Pubg takes the easy way out. They sue and dont fix the bug, hacks and china number one issues aka china still didnt open their server and remove most of the cheaters from NA.
Last edited by kuothebest on Jun 20th, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 14, 2011
136 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
Realrena wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 2:16 am
They gotta get their act together and fix all these damn bugs.
Fix the bugs, start dealing with the rampant hacking/cheating. And ffs enough already with the loot boxes.

Others in the thread have said it's one of the most fun games they've ever played. And that may well be true if you ignore the cheating, but how much fun do you think it is when literally every single game there's 2-5 people blatantly and openly cheating and getting away with it?

This game was a gold mine and it's like the company is going out of its way to create a failure.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1395 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
adubbz wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 9:35 am

If you like 10 fps on xbox. Sure it is a no brainier.
https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/to ... -very-bad/
Feel free to pay to join this and the RNG paid key lootboxes bs.

Facts vs words