Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
STEAM

PUBG - 33% off - 24.78$

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 12:07 am
Tags:
Apr 11, 2011
416 posts
314 upvotes
Montreal

[STEAM] PUBG - 33% off - 24.78$

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
33%
Expiry:
July 5, 2018
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
The most popular game on Steam according to steamcharts.com, it's the first time it goes on sale on Steam.
Please note the active player base has been declining since January and reviews are mixed.
Last edited by JohnMarston on Jun 20th, 2018 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
68 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12837 posts
135173 upvotes
888888 upvotes
FORTNITE!!!
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2005
3426 posts
492 upvotes
YYZ
RECENT REVIEWS:
Mostly Negative (28,206)

They gotta get their act together and fix all these damn bugs.
Apr 30, 2012
315 posts
162 upvotes
North York
Game going to bleed out once all these new FPS BR's come out. PUBG been released for almost 2 years now (I think), and still plays and runs like shit. It's pretty frustrating, the game would be super fun if it felt as smooth as Fortnite.
Oct 26, 2016
95 posts
53 upvotes
This is a do not buy, this game is extremely broken and does not run as smooth as the other BRs.
Feb 2, 2015
254 posts
154 upvotes
Victoria, BC
theogplug wrote: This is a do not buy, this game is extremely broken and does not run as smooth as the other BRs.
I disagree. This is a 100% buy for me! I'm playing on xbox though. Not sure if the PC has more or less or same bugs.

This game is the most hours I have EVER put into a video game and I have been gaming for 15 years. It has tons of bugs, that's for sure, but the game play outweighs any of that for me. It's just so fun, and every damn game plays so differently.

I would 100% buy this for this price! I bought it for full price and am happy!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2955 posts
2331 upvotes
Calgary
adubbz wrote: I disagree. This is a 100% buy for me! I'm playing on xbox though. Not sure if the PC has more or less or same bugs.

This game is the most hours I have EVER put into a video game and I have been gaming for 15 years. It has tons of bugs, that's for sure, but the game play outweighs any of that for me. It's just so fun, and every damn game plays so differently.

I agree. I also have it on XBOX (OG) and although there are some glitches, I find it to be quite fun.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1272 posts
765 upvotes
theogplug wrote: This is a do not buy, this game is extremely broken and does not run as smooth as the other BRs.
I get frustrated just watching gameplay online, looks so choppy and as if you're playing with 200 ping all the time.
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Sep 2, 2006
249 posts
274 upvotes
Burnaby
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Is it really that bad?
The game has it flaws, but is easily one of the most fun games I've played. At this price it's a no brainer to buy it, don't listen to all these haters.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
900 hours of pubg i swithced to fornite. Pubg takes the easy way out. They sue and dont fix the bug, hacks and china number one issues aka china still didnt open their server and remove most of the cheaters from NA.
Last edited by YukiSan on Jun 20th, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 14, 2011
326 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
Realrena wrote: They gotta get their act together and fix all these damn bugs.
Fix the bugs, start dealing with the rampant hacking/cheating. And ffs enough already with the loot boxes.

Others in the thread have said it's one of the most fun games they've ever played. And that may well be true if you ignore the cheating, but how much fun do you think it is when literally every single game there's 2-5 people blatantly and openly cheating and getting away with it?

This game was a gold mine and it's like the company is going out of its way to create a failure.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
adubbz wrote: I disagree. This is a 100% buy for me! I'm playing on xbox though. Not sure if the PC has more or less or same bugs.

If you like 10 fps on xbox. Sure it is a no brainier.
https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/to ... -very-bad/
Feel free to pay to join this and the RNG paid key lootboxes bs.

Facts vs words
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3663 posts
4735 upvotes
B.C.
kuothebest wrote: If you like 10 fps on xbox. Sure it is a no brainier.
https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/to ... -very-bad/
Feel free to pay to join this and the RNG paid key lootboxes bs.

Facts vs words
That vid is almost 1yr old
Although I did too quit pubg after seeing so many hackers but that was long time ago.
If they fixed hacks or Chinese hackers have moved on to different games, this is good buy.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
Dreamrider wrote: That vid is almost 1yr old
Although I did too quit pubg after seeing so many hackers but that was long time ago.
If they fixed hacks or Chinese hackers have moved on to different games, this is good buy.
Ok here guy. He is a guy steaming hacks live.

You happy now? How is this fun in any way.
Last edited by YukiSan on Jun 20th, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1068 posts
1030 upvotes
Agreed, bad buggy game. Devs have had plenty of time and money to correct and seems they just pocket their profits instead.

Many better and free options out there - fortnite, realm royal
Apr 30, 2008
107 posts
84 upvotes
Best game I've ever played. I have a 1050ti and a i5 laptop. I play on very low @1080p full render. The game runs great. Fortnite is great but a different experience.
Dec 18, 2008
86 posts
38 upvotes
Half the people complaining in this thread have never played the game.

I've had it on PC for the last year, and aside from very occasional issues, the game is very enjoyable. Would recommend.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)